Forum

TOPIC: Heroes

Heroes 10 years 11 months ago #344585

• Flavius
  • Stage A - 1
Feelgood;344568 wrote:
People getting their brains exposed. A woman getting roasted. This show is getting a little graphic.
I'd switch "graphic" for "differently abled."I'm not totally down on it, but I have to admit: I think this was the poorest season opener of the three thus far. I looked over at my wife and asked her if she thought this was all being played out in some eight-year-old's head. Some of the dialogue was...eh...not up to the standards of the show (not that that bar is set so high anyways). The camp and horror elements were fantastic, but there were other scenes in which I didn't get the feeling that "camp" was what the writers were going for, and it just came off a little...odd. The second episode (2nd half of the movie) was more enjoyable than the first, so I'm hoping for another climb up the hill next episode.Still far better than the "Lost" doldrums, however.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Heroes 10 years 11 months ago #344616

• agn
  • Administrator
I must have missed how the dancer ended up where she is now. I almost felt like this was a prequel to season 1
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community

Heroes 10 years 11 months ago #344643

• Flavius
  • Stage A - 1
agn;344616 wrote:
I must have missed how the dancer ended up where she is now. I almost felt like this was a prequel to season 1
Yeah, that thew me for a bit as well. What I'm hoping is that this isn't a case where they're providing bits of the story outside of the show itself (whether online or via the Sprint network...decent in-show plug, btw) that would be better incorporated into the episodes themselves. I watch the shows, and that's about it for me...no scouring official forums, ARGs, etc.

Heroes 10 years 11 months ago #344650

agn;344616 wrote:
She must be sleeping with a producer. Everyone hated her, they killed her off, and now she is back as a totally new character.

Heroes 10 years 11 months ago #344654

• Flavius
  • Stage A - 1
BloodShot iPod;344650 wrote:
She must be sleeping with a producer. Everyone hated her, they killed her off, and now she is back as a totally new character.
How could everyone hate her? Did you see that lingerie???*sticks out tongue and pants like a dog*

Heroes 10 years 11 months ago #344671

She's a pretty famous actress who is very well known is what i've read in a lot of interviews in magazines, and online.I'm curious who the hell she is. Is she the twin sister who ran away? She has a different power so it is a new character. Maybe.
[gamercard]JimPatrick[/gamercard]"The future changes as we stand here, else we are the game pieces of the gods, not their heirs, as we have been promised.""Tanis comes to me for advice, not because I am a seer. He comes because I am able to think, which is something most of these other fools seem incapable of doing."-Raistlin

Heroes 10 years 11 months ago #344683

• BBboy20
  • Stage A - 1
BloodShot iPod;344650 wrote:
...you mean now playing Nikkie's alter ego full time?Besides, she's too much of a villainous bitch to pass up.
Signature

Heroes 10 years 11 months ago #344714

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Clearly she still has some connection to Nikki, or she wouldn't react like she does when people think she is Nikki.

Heroes 10 years 11 months ago #344761

• Mayor Young
  • Administrator
I groaned out loud when I saw "Nikki." By the end of the episode I was interested to see where the character was going next week. For a character I considered a nuisance for an entire season that's pretty good.

Heroes 10 years 11 months ago #344768

jamespatrick;344671 wrote:
I'm curious who the hell she is. Is she the twin sister who ran away? She has a different power so it is a new character. Maybe.
I feel stupid for not thinking that she was the actual sister Jessica.
360: AbsoluteBollock - PlayStation 3: AbsoluteBollocks - My Wii friend code: 5483 8750 5777 4549