Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Jericho on CBS

Jericho on CBS 13 years 1 month ago #232277

Jericho just started last night on CBS. Anyone catch it? I thought it was pretty good so far. Skeet Ulrich is kinda funny looking, but so far the cast seems decent. If you missed it, it's re-airing on Saturday night at 8:00pm.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Jericho on CBS 13 years 1 month ago #232302

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
Digital*Firefly wrote:
Well now I HAVE to go see it...
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam

Jericho on CBS 13 years 1 month ago #232304

Blackwolf wrote:
Well now I HAVE to go see it...
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Jericho on CBS 13 years 3 weeks ago #233525

Anyone else watch last night? It's still decent. If it doesn't get better I may stop watching. Right now finding out who set off the bombs is keeping me interested. If they drag that our too long I may lose interest.

Jericho on CBS 13 years 2 weeks ago #234035

i just finally saw a few minutes ago back to back, and i have to agree with digital firefly.that story arc, and going beyond what happened in just that one little town could keep this interesting.
- six years and counting, damn -

Jericho on CBS 12 years 2 months ago #287176

I had the last 10 episodes on my Tivo since the season ended and I finally watched them over the last 3 days. I really liked the second half of the season better than the first half. I'm so glad they're bringing Jericho back to finish off the story properly.

Jericho on CBS 12 years 2 months ago #287250

I only ever saw the first episode 'cause it's free in HD on Xbox live. It looked pretty good, made me wanna see more. I dunno if I could catch up now though...
We haven\'t lost our minds, we just don\'t know where they are...

Jericho on CBS 10 years 8 months ago #360683

• LowVoltag3
Wow, just finished watching the entire 2 seasons (All episodes) on Netflix. I can't believe they canceled that show. It's like fucking Crack. Also, Robert Hawkins is the sickest character since Jason Bourne. I really don't understand how this show got canceled. I hope they bring it back someday for a 3rd season.

Jericho on CBS 10 years 8 months ago #360690

BuckFarack187;360683 wrote:
Wow, just finished watching the entire 2 seasons (All episodes) on Netflix. I can't believe they canceled that show. It's like fucking Crack. Also, Robert Hawkins is the sickest character since Jason Bourne. I really don't understand how this show got canceled. I hope they bring it back someday for a 3rd season.
It was a great show, but I doubt it will come back. I was hoping Sci-Fi would have picked it up, but they didn't.

Jericho on CBS 10 years 8 months ago #360693

• DeadMan
  • Stage A - 1
There was talk very recently, like last week, by the producers about making a movie. They seemed pretty certain it would get made.
[Gamercard]Deadmanerz[/Gamercard] Origin and Battlelog: ColCake
  • Page: