Forum

TOPIC: Rescue Me on FX

Rescue Me on FX 14 years 3 months ago #118260

  • BBboy20
  • BBboy20's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 4622
  • Karma: 40
LOL I thought it was just plain hilarious being all so nice and cudly...hey atleast he can be really ruff on his wife in bed ;)
Signature
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Rescue Me on FX 14 years 3 months ago #118322

BBboy20 wrote:
Dude this is like one of the best comedy/drama ...would you consider that a first..
Monk, you maniac... :smt011
BBoy wrote:
God I hope you people could understand what I"m trying to say :(
A cry for help.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Rescue Me on FX 14 years 3 months ago #118327

  • BBboy20
  • BBboy20's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 4622
  • Karma: 40
Solidsnakessss wrote:
Monk, you maniac... :smt011
...but Monk is defintly a comedy...nothing really dramatic about it....
Signature
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Rescue Me on FX 14 years 3 months ago #118335

  • Arandar
  • Arandar's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 5024
  • Karma: 1345
Solidsnakessss wrote:
Monk, you maniac... :smt011
No to mention Boston Public was on LONG before Monk was. Damn I miss that show. Fucking FOX having to cancel all the good shows. Bunch of bastards. And to make it worse I doubt they are ever going to release the show onto DVD, so the only way to see it again would be to download it. Which is illegal and if caught I would get sued by FOX even though they won't show it anymore!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Rescue Me on FX 14 years 3 months ago #118362

  • BBboy20
  • BBboy20's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 4622
  • Karma: 40
I wasnt exacty consider Boston Public a comedy drama...maybe just a drama...but a damn good drama though. (Actually it was my dad that got me into it, watched it a couple of times, thought it was good.) Its just a drama with a few funny moments....well okay for some reason at first when you said Boston Public, for some reason I was thinking of a diff show but I now remember.
Signature
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Rescue Me on FX 14 years 3 months ago #118382

Boston Public was the show with the big black dude as principal and Nicky Katt and that suicide club? If so, I thought that was great too, but I didn't really get into it until late in the season so I probably missed alot. I'm sure it will be released on DVD eventually, but probably not for a veeeery long time.
[gamercard]MisterMasterFu[/gamercard][psnid]MisterDrunkenFu[/psnid]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Rescue Me on FX 14 years 3 months ago #118410

  • Arandar
  • Arandar's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 5024
  • Karma: 1345
BBboy20 wrote:
I wasnt exacty consider Boston Public a comedy drama...maybe just a drama...but a damn good drama though. (Actually it was my dad that got me into it, watched it a couple of times, thought it was good.) Its just a drama with a few funny moments.... well okay for some reason at first when you said Boston Public, for some reason I was thinking of a diff show but I now remember.
Yeah its a good thing you relized you were thinking of a diferent show since otherwise I would just have to say what the fuck is wrong with you? Heh I mean every Lipshits Moment(I'm sure thats now how its spelt to) is priceless. Heh the best one of all time I think though is when he set up Goober to think he was going to be directing a symphony so Goober went to the place and it turned out to be nothing but an empty parking lot. And then when he(Lipshits) told him it was just priceless. Damn I'm going to miss that show. The only thing I didn't like about it though is how some characters just dissapeared without any type of storyling explanation. If the actor didn't want to do it anymore fine, but you can't have one person leave and you say why and then another leaves and then you act like they never existed before. Then some storylines were just kind of all together dropped sometimes which was a little irratating, but otherwise thats ones of my favorite shows. One of the only shows I would always watch no matter what.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Rescue Me on FX 14 years 3 months ago #118417

  • BBboy20
  • BBboy20's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 4622
  • Karma: 40
Oh why thank you. For some reason I was thinking that show with James Spade and Will Shatner...yeah it was quite a good series, dont quite remember what you just said but it sounds funny. If they ever do air it again, I wouldn't mind watching it to give it a 2nd chance, I mean if my dad enjoyed it, then I'm sure I can too. ^_^
Signature
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Rescue Me on FX 14 years 3 months ago #124709

In regards to tonight's episode: :shock: Woah....God damnit, I love this show. Finale is going to be insane.
[gamercard]MisterMasterFu[/gamercard][psnid]MisterDrunkenFu[/psnid]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Rescue Me on FX 14 years 3 months ago #124784

  • Arandar
  • Arandar's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 5024
  • Karma: 1345
Oh FUCK! Damnit I forgot again. Thats two weeks in a row now I forgot about it and/or have fallen asleep before it was on. God damnit. I wish they would reair the things before they show the next one. That would be nice, and lets face it its not like FX has tons of other great new shows that they can air instead. The network is made up of mostly reruns afterall.
The administrator has disabled public write access.