Forum

TOPIC: Rescue Me on FX

Rescue Me on FX 14 years 5 months ago #95368

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
what is it about. From what I've seen it's about a fireman and it's a drama.
XBL: Neezie1990PSN: sillycoreSteam: Neezie3DS: 3737-9522-5541
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Rescue Me on FX 14 years 5 months ago #95380

I was planning to go out tonight, but if Season 2 is going to start tonight, I may reconsider my plans. Is it on at the same time as last season?
[gamercard]MisterMasterFu[/gamercard][psnid]MisterDrunkenFu[/psnid]

Rescue Me on FX 14 years 5 months ago #95395

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
Is it 9 or 10 that its on? I forget. I have a cousin's birthday party today but hopefully I will be back in time. Heh my only complaints really about the show is theres no female nudity. I mean just like Nip/Tuck they advertise nudity but its always man ass. Now I don't expect them to be showing juggling boobs right in front of the camera, that would be awsome though, but I would like to see a females full ass now and then to be fair.

Rescue Me on FX 14 years 5 months ago #95401

10:00 with a replay at 11:00 I think
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Rescue Me on FX 14 years 5 months ago #95788

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
Well I could have actually caught it since we got back at like 10-10:05 or something, but I was just way to tired and went right to bed. Heh then I slept for the next 12 hours or so. I suppose thats what I get when I have to be up and at work by 7 am 4 days a week and I'm not a morning person. And I like to watch the late night shows. They'll probably repeat it next week anyway so I'll just watch it then. At least provided I don't fall asleep again first.

Rescue Me on FX 14 years 5 months ago #95796

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
Eh, I didn't really like it.The Shield is a much better show IMO. This is about a drunk fireman. ;P
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

Rescue Me on FX 14 years 3 months ago #118095

• BBboy20
  • Stage A - 1
Dude this is like one of the best comedy/drama ...would you consider that a first..I mean it its not a type of drama or comedy, just seems to be both at the same time and does really well. For those pacific time, it'll start in an hr. It always starts Tues. 10/9 central I believe.
Signature

Rescue Me on FX 14 years 3 months ago #118197

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
BBboy20 wrote:
Dude this is like one of the best comedy/drama ...would you consider that a first..I mean it its not a type of drama or comedy, just seems to be both at the same time and does really well. For those pacific time, it'll start in an hr. It always starts Tues. 10/9 central I believe.
Boston Public was a comedy/drama long before the idea of Rescue me was even concieved. But I'm sure there was a show on even before Boston Public that was the same type of format being neither yet both at once. Anyway yeah its a great show. I missed last week though and the party thrown at the Chief's house. Is his son still staying with him or did he leave yet? BTW, Matrix hes sober now. :wink:

Rescue Me on FX 14 years 3 months ago #118213

• BBboy20
  • Stage A - 1
He's still there. well yeah but there something oddly diff bout this series. And oh yes he is "sober" now hehe...God I swear when they tried making the poem, one saids passionate words, the other saids 'GO FOR TITS" and them arguing was just plain classic.
Signature

Rescue Me on FX 14 years 3 months ago #118244

I don't know if I can handle another episode with him on goofballs.... that was scary Dennis Leary right there. :confused:
[gamercard]MisterMasterFu[/gamercard][psnid]MisterDrunkenFu[/psnid]