Forum

TOPIC: Rescue Me on FX

Rescue Me on FX 15 years 4 months ago #2237

http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/originals/rescueme/main.htmlI saw some commercials about this today. Anyone gonna check it out? I like Dennis Leary, and the show looks decent.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Rescue Me on FX 15 years 4 months ago #2239

• EmpyII
  • Level 8
I'll try to catch it, I think it's gonna be pretty good. I liked the last series Dennis Leary was in on ABC where he was a cop. FX has been putting out some pretty good series, I hope it does good.

Rescue Me on FX 15 years 4 months ago #2253

• MusicFan
  • Stage A - 1
I want to watch this, when does it premiere?
Psychonauts - The Greatest Game EVER! - Coming April 19th, The National Holiday Known As "The Release Of The Excellent Game Psychonauts Day"

Rescue Me on FX 15 years 4 months ago #2256

Wed. July 21st 10pm
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Rescue Me on FX 15 years 4 months ago #2287

• MusicFan
  • Stage A - 1
Digital*Firefly wrote:
Wed. July 21st 10pm
Shit, that is the same time as Alf's Hit Talk Show.
Psychonauts - The Greatest Game EVER! - Coming April 19th, The National Holiday Known As "The Release Of The Excellent Game Psychonauts Day"

Rescue Me on FX 15 years 4 months ago #2288

MusicFan wrote:
Digital*Firefly wrote:
Wed. July 21st 10pm
Shit, that is the same time as Alf's Hit Talk Show.
Yeah but alf is re-run like 2 or 3 times a week.

Rescue Me on FX 15 years 4 months ago #3762

• Zepoliney
  • Level 6
This does look pretty good. FX has been on a roll with its own shows lately. The Shield rules while Nip/Tuck is getting some pretty good reviews from critics. Hopefully Dennis Leary can keep a job this time with the show. Anyone remember The Job on ABC a few years ago. It got cancelled after four episodes and Leary went on a rampage with talk shows criticizing ABC for lack of faith and just plain being jerks. But this show looks promising, hope to check it out.
Now Playing: HALO 2!!!!!

Rescue Me on FX 15 years 4 months ago #5357

Zepoliney wrote:
This does look pretty good. FX has been on a roll with its own shows lately. The Shield rules while Nip/Tuck is getting some pretty good reviews from critics. Hopefully Dennis Leary can keep a job this time with the show. Anyone remember The Job on ABC a few years ago. It got cancelled after four episodes and Leary went on a rampage with talk shows criticizing ABC for lack of faith and just plain being jerks. But this show looks promising, hope to check it out.
Yeah, I remember 'The Job'. I remember it being ABC's best non-sitcom show in a long ass time, too. As for Rescue Me--it isn't 'The Job'. It's 100x better. If any of you get the chance to check it out, I strongly suggest you do so.

Rescue Me on FX 15 years 4 months ago #5392

Although I thought it was a VERY good episode...if you're seeing and talking to dead people you're pretty much around the bend! But I'll keep watching, because any show that ends an episode the way that one did is worth watching!
"And when you lose control, you\'ll reap the harvest you have sown."

Rescue Me on FX 15 years 4 months ago #5677

• MusicFan
  • Stage A - 1
Wow, this show was really really good.