TOPIC: House M.D.

House M.D. 13 years 7 months ago #196602

• Verse
  • Level 2
Oomba wrote:
Best Fucking Show On Modern Television!
Behind Lost...
XBL Gamer Tag: ConfutatisHorde > Alliance Argent Dawn
The administrator has disabled public write access.

House M.D. 13 years 7 months ago #197218

• Oomba
  • Stage A - 1
-Oomba, M.D., Captain U.S. Army

House M.D. 13 years 6 months ago #197333

• SageClaw
  • Stage B - 3
Verse wrote:
Behind Lost...
Even though I like both shows a lot.... House has never said "Next week this is going to happen." and then show nothing new for 2 or 3 week's during the regular season. When they show you what is on next week's show for House... you can bet money that you will see it next week.As far as Lost... well ... you will see the new next week's episode..... eventually.
"Well if I knew what I was talking about do you really think I would waste it on an Internet Forum?" SageClaw

House M.D. 13 years 6 months ago #198075

• Verse
  • Level 2
SageClaw wrote:
Even though I like both shows a lot.... House has never said "Next week this is going to happen." and then show nothing new for 2 or 3 week's during the regular season. When they show you what is on next week's show for House... you can bet money that you will see it next week.As far as Lost... well ... you will see the new next week's episode..... eventually.
Gotta give you credit on that. House is a great show and I haven't missed an episode, but I don't see myself getting excited over new episodes as I do Lost. If anyone ever seen Black Adder, but House played the Prince in that show.
XBL Gamer Tag: ConfutatisHorde > Alliance Argent Dawn

House M.D. 13 years 6 months ago #198428

Burr wrote:
I watched one episode with an actual doctor beside me and well he helped shatter all suspension of disbelief.
I watched an episode with my uncle, who's a family physician, and he got really into it. In the show, a kid fell ill with a fatal disease that he didn't know about, and actually caused him to research it. :/

House M.D. 13 years 6 months ago #198429

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
It's definitely better than other doctor shows for sure. At least there isn't all this retarded sex shit going on all the time. Most of the drama is over the actual disease for a change. I watched last night's episode by myself and it was more fun.
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

House M.D. 13 years 6 months ago #198438

This is the only med show that I watch. I stopped watching them for a few years because I got tired of the "next-week-a-doctor-lose-hope-for-the-billionth-time-only-to-find-it-again-for-the-billionth-and-one-time"Verse wrote:
If anyone ever seen Black Adder, but House played the Prince in that show.
Yes, it is heart-warming to see the guy who played Prince and Wooster play something other than a bufoon (not that I don't own the dvds of both shows and watch them often)
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin

House M.D. 13 years 6 months ago #198442

• SageClaw
  • Stage B - 3
AcquiredTarget wrote:
Yes, it is heart-warming to see the guy who played Prince and Wooster play something other than a bufoon (not that I don't own the dvds of both shows and watch them often)
And let's not forget, he was also Stewart Little's Dad.Blows me away when ever I see that after watching House.
"Well if I knew what I was talking about do you really think I would waste it on an Internet Forum?" SageClaw

House M.D. 13 years 6 months ago #198459

SageClaw wrote:
And let's not forget, he was also Stewart Little's Dad.Blows me away when ever I see that after watching House.
D'oh! Forgot about that one only because I didn't see the movie.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin

House M.D. 13 years 6 months ago #201168

• Frequency
  • Stage B - 2
Dude's balls just exploded and house is hallucinating, this is a great season finale