Forum

TOPIC: Battlestar Galactica

Battlestar Galactica 13 years 1 month ago #235072

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
Emptythought wrote:
good eye, i didn't realise that it was the same one or that he had been a cylon.
I can't wait until the next one since it seems like half the people on the show are possibly Cylons now. At least going by the quick preview of the next episode. I bet when the show is all said and done its going to turn out that everyone is really a Cylon or something like that.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Battlestar Galactica 13 years 1 month ago #235077

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
Nitrousoxide wrote:
Yeah, the one who was in charge of the black market in that one episode of season 2.
That wasn't Simon (the black cylon on the couch) that was in charge of the black market in season 2. He was the doctor back on Caprica that fucked with Starbuck.
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam

Battlestar Galactica 13 years 1 month ago #235084

I can't tell one black person from another :/

Battlestar Galactica 13 years 1 month ago #235114

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
Nitrousoxide wrote:
I can't tell one black person from another :/
Lawl.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Battlestar Galactica 13 years 1 month ago #237347

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
But the intricate relationships, the fact that characters change, even from episode to episode, and the fact that every episode seems to leave us with something important in the story is why I love this show so much. The writing, music, acting and camera work is just perfect and convey so well what the directors want. Now, I'm not a very emotional person, but this show actually causes me to feel for the characters, and care about their welfare.

Battlestar Galactica 13 years 1 month ago #237348

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
I think it would be fun to see Gius(sp?) survive along with Caprica 6 and they are really aboard the President's ship and then he goes to Roslin "I'm still in charge". I'm sure he would be shot, but it would still be fun to see. I do wonder what Xena is going to do with Sharon's baby though.

Battlestar Galactica 13 years 1 month ago #237354

Dammit, put some spoiler tags there mah good man. Us West Coasters are still waiting to savor every magnificent scene of the show.I do agree with you that this is one well written, smart tv show. The music has always been on the major factors as it helps draw me into the show. That being said, the one thing that's bugging me is Starbuck's half-breed. Boomer was already pregnant when Starbuck jumped back to Caprica and now there's Starbuck's half-breed that's already older/advanced/what-have-you than Boomer's half-breed. Good genetics or nefarious Cyclon cloning/genetic-tapering with God's divine blessings?EDIT: Nevermind about the kid
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin

Battlestar Galactica 13 years 4 weeks ago #237403

and agreeing on the music thing, this is one of the few current shows where i even notice the music. it's like a stanley kubrick film or something.
- six years and counting, damn -

Battlestar Galactica 13 years 4 weeks ago #237436

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
My only hope is that Lee gets on a diet and starts working out. He has been on his way to becoming Fat Bastard and its just kind of sad to look at.

Battlestar Galactica 13 years 4 weeks ago #237443

Emptythought wrote: