Forum

TOPIC: Battlestar Galactica

Battlestar Galactica 10 years 7 months ago #362157

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
Pendragoon99;362156 wrote:
was there an episode this past week? I cant find it on hulu or scifiDoes anybody know where i can find it?? PM me
Hulu has to wait 8 days to post the new episodes. Download a torrent. It's funny how they're forcing people to do this by not allowing them to legally watch it with ads online. SciFi won't even replay the episodes during the week either. It's ridiculous.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Battlestar Galactica 10 years 7 months ago #362169

Nut_Man;362157 wrote:
Hulu has to wait 8 days to post the new episodes. Download a torrent. It's funny how they're forcing people to do this by not allowing them to legally watch it with ads online. SciFi won't even replay the episodes during the week either. It's ridiculous.
so yes there was a new episode this past friday? I tried looking for a torrent but the highest episode on mininova was ep.18
[gamercard]Pendragoon99[/gamercard] [psnid]Pendragoon99[/psnid]

Battlestar Galactica 10 years 7 months ago #362176

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
Pendragoon99;362169 wrote:
so yes there was a new episode this past friday? I tried looking for a torrent but the highest episode on mininova was ep.18
That's the newest episode actually. I don't know why but all the torrent releases have the episode number one less than what it really is according to Scifi and hulu.

Battlestar Galactica 10 years 7 months ago #362177

• JUSTINFL
  • Level 10
Nut_Man;362157 wrote:
I don't get why the Scfi would but there number one show on friday. I mean what a shitty TV night.

Battlestar Galactica 10 years 7 months ago #362185

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
SciFi can't afford Battlestar Galactica. That's one reason that it's ending this season. If Scifi could afford it they would stretch this shit out.

Battlestar Galactica 10 years 6 months ago #363299

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
series finale pissed me off so much.

Battlestar Galactica 10 years 6 months ago #363305

• C0lin
  • Stage A - 1
Why? I liked it.

Battlestar Galactica 10 years 6 months ago #363316

• BBboy20
  • Stage A - 1
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Signature

Battlestar Galactica 10 years 6 months ago #363335

Nut_Man;363299 wrote:
series finale pissed me off so much.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Well, the good news, is we shouldn't see any follow-up miniseries...well except for the Cyclons view of things special in fall.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin

Battlestar Galactica 10 years 6 months ago #363372

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
I turned it off at the last 5 min because I was so upset so let me know if I missed something important. Stuff I still don't understand:1. What the fuck is starbuck. What, shes dead? she's an angel or something? Why did she disappear when they got to Earth? Why would it happen at that moment? The way they have Lee turn around and she's gone was so god damn predictable and generic.2. Speaking of Earth. WHAT THE HELL. THEY WENT TO EARTH ALREADY AND IT WAS NUKED. This planet is Earth too! It has the same fucking continents just like the nuked Earth! 3. Why is the stupid little girl so important? 4. Why are the Cylons obsessed with All Along the Watchtower?5. Why did Dee shoot herself? 6. Lots of other stuff that I can't even think of