Forum

TOPIC: Battlestar Galactica

Battlestar Galactica 13 years 1 month ago #234878

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
ENVY! I wish I had cable.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Battlestar Galactica 13 years 1 month ago #234891

This was something I was looking forward to all day. Well, that and a couple of animes. *sigh* I need a life.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin

Battlestar Galactica 13 years 1 month ago #234906

these two episodes(well i guess it was kindof one really long one, but it is listed as two) reminded me why i love this show so much.and damn, do they really know how to end an episode
- six years and counting, damn -

Battlestar Galactica 13 years 1 month ago #234923

Just to show how pathetic I am, I decided to list the models of the Cyclons since they're only supposed to be 12 models.
  • Sharon/Boomer/#8
  • #6/Caprica 6
  • Xena
  • Doctor Who, (I mean the doctor who worked on Starbuck last season)
  • The Priest
  • The PR/suit wearing guy
  • The one working on Starbuck this season - Leoben(?)
  • Centurion
  • Raider
  • Heavy Raider/Troop Carrier
  • Original Cyclon Centurion*
  • Unknown**
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin

Battlestar Galactica 13 years 1 month ago #234928

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
I thought it was only 12 human models?
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam

Battlestar Galactica 13 years 1 month ago #234930

Could be, I had the impression that is was 12 models in total. Oh well.Told ya I was pathetic ;p

Battlestar Galactica 13 years 1 month ago #234939

I thought it was 12 human models too. They had that black Cylon last night on the couch.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Battlestar Galactica 13 years 1 month ago #234942

Digital*Firefly wrote:
I thought it was 12 human models too. They had that black Cylon last night on the couch.
Yeah, the one who was in charge of the black market in that one episode of season 2.

Battlestar Galactica 13 years 1 month ago #234947

via Wikipediaorhere #3 D'anna Biers #5 Aaron Doral #6 #8 Boomer #? Leoben Conoy #? Simon #? Brother CavilThat's 7 models so far. 5 to go.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Battlestar Galactica 13 years 1 month ago #234971

Nitrousoxide wrote:
Yeah, the one who was in charge of the black market in that one episode of season 2.
good eye, i didn't realise that it was the same one or that he had been a cylon.
- six years and counting, damn -