Forum

TOPIC: Kingdom Hospital

Kingdom Hospital 15 years 7 months ago #1203

Anyone else out there watch it? It's ending this Thrusday at 9PM on ABC. The DVD is set to be released sometime in August over in the UK, but not till October in the States. Out of all the movies/series I've seen come from Stephen King, I must admit this was my favorite.Below are a few links for those who havn't heard of it.http://kingdomhospitalofmaine.com/http://abc.go.com/primetime/kingdomhospital/
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kingdom Hospital 15 years 7 months ago #1408

• kadosho
  • Level 10
All things must come to an end sometime.Guess this holds true for KH. Its definitely gonna end with a (well can't say, that would ruin the fun). :-D
[gamercard]kadosho[/gamercard]JKOrochinagi KOF fans uniteBTMusic 2.0

Kingdom Hospital 15 years 7 months ago #1441

For awhile there, they had stopped airing it... But that was before I came into the picture.. ^_^ I picked up when it started airing again. So, i've only seen the last 3 episodes... I've got the jist of it though, I have a crazzed fan friend who filled me in on EVERYTHING!I'm just mad I missed the episode where you see Paul swimming in the Saline tank... Man, I can't wait for the DVD's! ^_^ (Even though they're going to cost an arm and leg...I did a conversion from the UK Amazon where it's coming out first... If you oder it from the UK Amazon, it's like 60 something bucks..)So, you watch it, that's awesome... Though I already knew you did.. lol! What was your reaction to the human antubis?! Man, I'd hate to be that thing's lover... Though he isn't bad looking human, I don't want him turning anteater on me in the middle of a date.. LMAO! ^_^Kett is pretty awesome though, I must say. :) His voice = sexy... If every man had a voice like him, I'd be in heaven! We have a Paul cult gathering at the link in my sig.. hehehee... Well, I can't wait to see the ending! ^_^

Kingdom Hospital 15 years 7 months ago #1446

• kadosho
  • Level 10
I find this series very forward, and something fun to watch.Its something tv needs more often. Such a shame its coming to an end this soon. Dvd release. :-D
[gamercard]kadosho[/gamercard]JKOrochinagi KOF fans uniteBTMusic 2.0