Forum

TOPIC: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (Use Spoiler Tags Or Risk Bannination)

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (Use Spoiler Tags Or Risk Bannination) 14 years 5 months ago #94317

• Carps
  • Stage A - 3
July 16th. Midnight. I'll be there. Anyone else?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (Use Spoiler Tags Or Risk Bannination) 14 years 5 months ago #94325

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
Eh, my mom will probably buy it for me off of Amazon or something. Not going to be waiting till midnight for it. :P
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (Use Spoiler Tags Or Risk Bannination) 14 years 5 months ago #94367

• DUmb n00b
  • Level 3
my moms better cop that shit for my birthday... or i'll be angry, like a mexico man.
srry i\'m a pathetic person...

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (Use Spoiler Tags Or Risk Bannination) 14 years 5 months ago #94377

And lose valuable hours of sleep? :D mmmm, sleep. Nah, I've got it pre-ordered. I'll pick it up later that day. And don't go telling me what happens ;)
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (Use Spoiler Tags Or Risk Bannination) 14 years 5 months ago #94386

• Nivea
  • Stage B - 3
I'm quitting my job at the library just in time. If there is one thing worse than working at the library, it is when a Harry Potter book comes out.
AKA Speaker

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (Use Spoiler Tags Or Risk Bannination) 14 years 5 months ago #94390

• Carps
  • Stage A - 3
I'm re-reading "Order" right now, I always end up remembering broad strokes of the books but not the real specific details and I want to be real clear of what happened in Book Five for the newest edition to the series. I, honestly, can't wait. J.K. = GENIUS.

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (Use Spoiler Tags Or Risk Bannination) 14 years 5 months ago #94398

Harry Potter sucks.
BBoy wrote:
God I hope you people could understand what I"m trying to say :(
A cry for help.

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (Use Spoiler Tags Or Risk Bannination) 14 years 5 months ago #94403

• Nivea
  • Stage B - 3
I prefer Duane's Young Wizard's books over Potter, but the movies for Harry Potter are excellent.
AKA Speaker

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (Use Spoiler Tags Or Risk Bannination) 14 years 5 months ago #94405

• Rayo
  • Stage A - 1
I stopped readin Order halfway through it. It was good but I got so caught up in other things I just forgot about it. YEAH I READ HARRY POTTER. WANNA KNIFE FIGHT ABOUT IT?
[gamercard]Sir Rayo[/gamercard]

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (Use Spoiler Tags Or Risk Bannination) 14 years 5 months ago #94411

• Carps
  • Stage A - 3
Solidsnakessss wrote:
Harry Potter sucks.
Good argument, well thought out, thanks for your opinion. I'm going to go stop reading it now.