Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: The Zombie Survival Guide

The Zombie Survival Guide 14 years 5 months ago #92534

Complete Protection from the Living Dead: Top 10 Lessons for surviving a zombie attack:1.Organize before they rise!2.They feel no fear, why should you?3.Use your head, cut off theirs.4.Blades don't need reloading.5.Ideal protection = tight clothes, short hair.6.Get up the staircase, the destroy it.7.Get out of the car, get onto the bike.8.Keep moving, keep low, keep quiet, keep alert!9.No place is safe, only safer.10.The zombies may be gone, but the threat lives on!The site: Here __________________________________________________________________Pick this book up, seriously an awesome book. One of the best books I have ever read.
BBoy wrote:
God I hope you people could understand what I"m trying to say :(
A cry for help.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Zombie Survival Guide 14 years 5 months ago #92751

• asmoron
  • Level 4
Awesome book, had it for about a year now. I love how it never breaks from sounding totally non-fictitious.

The Zombie Survival Guide 14 years 5 months ago #92759

Yup, and it gives you situational prepareness! I love the defence part of the book. I have a thing for abrricading and that book taught me everything I need to know to defend my house from the fuckers.
BBoy wrote:
A cry for help.

The Zombie Survival Guide 14 years 5 months ago #92787

My friend has read that whole book, and now everytime we watch a zombie movie he can't shut up about the inaccuracies of the movie. It's kind of funny.

The Zombie Survival Guide 14 years 5 months ago #92792

• Regole
  • Stage A - 1
I had a dream I turned into a zombie the other night, by far the best dream I've ever had.

The Zombie Survival Guide 14 years 5 months ago #93041

Did you get to eat anyone Zane?
BBoy wrote:
A cry for help.

The Zombie Survival Guide 14 years 5 months ago #93177

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
pff. I already have a well made plan. Hide at REI(camping store). They have pickaxes, saws, food, water, medical supplies, and heavy doors and large windows to see what is going on. everything I would need to survive
XBL: Neezie1990PSN: sillycoreSteam: Neezie3DS: 3737-9522-5541

The Zombie Survival Guide 14 years 5 months ago #93187

• Regole
  • Stage A - 1
Solidsnakessss wrote:
Did you get to eat anyone Zane?
Unfortunately no, I was the last person to become a zombie. But it was amazing, as if I relaxed any bit at all, my body would take over and I just couldn't stop running and frantically searching for flesh. It would take all my conversation just to stop and stand there.

The Zombie Survival Guide 14 years 5 months ago #93198

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
Zane wrote:
Unfortunately no, I was the last person to become a zombie. But it was amazing, as if I relaxed any bit at all, my body would take over and I just couldn't stop running and frantically searching for flesh. It would take all my conversation just to stop and stand there.
so being a zombie is like having someone take over your body but your there for the ride?
XBL: Neezie1990PSN: sillycoreSteam: Neezie3DS: 3737-9522-5541

The Zombie Survival Guide 14 years 5 months ago #93200

• Regole
  • Stage A - 1
alexsan wrote:
so being a zombie is like having someone take over your body but your there for the ride?
That was what it was like in the dream. Also, everything was blood red. It was kind of like being half awake, you're conscious, but you're barely paying attention and you're just doing stuff without thinking.
  • Page: