Forum

TOPIC: Firefly Comic Book

Firefly Comic Book 14 years 6 months ago #77505

linkSupposedly it will fill the gap between the TV series and the movie.one word describes thisswwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Serenity comics due 7/7 14 years 5 months ago #98970

• nekobun
  • Stage B - 2
I wasn't sure whether to put this in the TV forum for Firefly fans, Movie forum in relation to the movie coming out, or here because it's printed, so we'll just see where it ends up...Dark Horse Comics is publishing a 3-issue miniseries comic bridging the end of the Firefly series and the forthcoming motion picture, Serenity, which even introduces several of the new characters that will be seen in the film. Each issue will have 3 variant covers, each one featuring a different member of Serenity's crew. And issue the first is due out this next week.Official press release here: http://www.darkhorse.com/news/pressrelease.php?id=1154Looks good so far to me, and since I've gone uberfanboy on the series, I preordered all nine covers.

Firefly Comic Book 14 years 5 months ago #98985

Thanks for reminding me!
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)