Forum

TOPIC: GQ Magazine

GQ Magazine 9 years 3 months ago #388574

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
I started reading GQ magazine my freshman year of college, basically between classes at the library (when not reading IGN, Gamepro, Nintendo Power or Cinescape). Most of it is adspace for some expensive men's clothing line but I really enjoy the funny articles they have. Since then I've read the mag everyone so often but recently they started sending the mag to my home for free (I've gotten 3 issues so far) for some reason but it's given me something to read away from my computer.This entire weekend was spent reading the March issue (with Kobe Bryant on the cover), I think I secretly like the looks I get from people when they see me reading the mag, though I don't look or dress like the guys in the mag (I guess I could if I tried) not really a suit and tie guy but lately I've been wanting to a spiffy looking get-up.Anyways, I want to check out an actual book from my local library for the trip but I've misplaced my card. Had the mags sitting around unread for a few days so grabbed one as i was heading out. The mag makes me feel good about myself, funny enough some ofthe articles I can relate to (which make me laugh). That's what I've been reading lately.Do any of you others (who aren't douche bags) read "men's magazines" ? What do you think?
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

GQ Magazine 8 years 4 months ago #394497

• adrianag
  • Level 1
iwc watches The first wristwatches were mechanical They are powered by the energy stored in a spring which is used to move a number of weighted wheels or gears as they are also known that turned the hands This technology came from spring-powered clocks,replica tag heuer People who own Russian watches tend to be quite fanatical They love their Russian watches Instead of buying one they buy three six or ten So what exactly makes Russian watches so special,seamaster watches The number of stones 72 represents the Earth number as well as the number of languages that merged around the Babel tower so it is a symbol for humanity and unity In the Feng Shui philosophy yellow is the colour of centre and that of the,replica breitling With the goal of creating a series of iconic images of Sienna in Possession Piaget assembled an A-list team of fashion industry professionals for a major photo shoot at Hudson Studios in New York The firm tapped legendary photographer,declaration watches Buying Tips Below are some things you should look out for when you are buying a ladies sports watch,omega replica Great! I have the 121210 watch so the Image (which has also no seconds) is not right The 121210 has a gilt colored dial and has a little motive in it The golden hands (hours minutes seconds) date-screen Omega logo and Constellation,omega watches,cartier replica The Croton Mens Skeleton Automatic Stainless Steel Lizard Strap Watch is a handsome timepiece The bezel and sapphire coated mineral crystal dial is scratch resistant and features a skeletonized center while the exhibition back gives a peek,tluminor marina watches,fake watches,villeret watches You must have jewelry to wear in order to make you look more chaming But have you ever think of wearing a watch as something that add beauty for you If not you should have a try with a pendant watch A pendant watch is definitely fun to wear,rolex replica Montblanc watches demonstrate finely the blend between customary standards and contemporary style Since 1997 Montblanc Montre SA has been located in an Art Nouveau villa in Le Locle which is the birth place of Swiss watch-making industry,breitling vocational watches Now that we have shown the structural integrity of the U-1001 we can concentrate on what is more visible about the watch As in many U-Boat watches the size of the case is quite remarkable Its impressive 55mm diameter is complemented by an,replica watches The Accutron Bulova Innsbruck Diamond Watch will set you back by $2395 but that is actually a small price to pay for something as useful and fashionable as this watch It is made of surgical grade solid stainless steel case measuring 32mm in,replica audemars piguet watches.
The administrator has disabled public write access.