Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: B&N Nook

B&N Nook 9 years 6 months ago #386080

• R3quiem
  • Stage B - 3
Anyone looking into buying this Ebook reader? Ive been thinking of getting the Kindle but this looks better. Not coming out till mid February though.www.nook.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.

B&N Nook 8 years 6 months ago #393578

• jay irv
  • Level 4
Did you ever buy a Nook. i've been thinking of getting that or the kindle but i cannot make up my mind. I'm still looking for someone that has either of them so i can play around with them before i buy one.
Originally Posted by EvilWall "Whatever happened to the good old days when you could just hit a bitch over the head with a club?"

B&N Nook 8 years 6 months ago #393579

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
The new color Nook is supposed to be a nice hackable Android tablet.
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

B&N Nook 8 years 6 months ago #393580

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
This is funny because for the last three weeks or so, I've been thinking about the Nook. I messed around with one a Walmart a few weeks back and really liked it. At the time I was contemplating on geting the Kindle but I like some of the features of the Nook more (and the cheaper price), then the color Nook started showing tv commercials, so I'm more into picking up the Nook color now.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

B&N Nook 8 years 6 months ago #393585

I just bought my Mom the Nook for Christmas. The main advantage and selling point to me on the Nook is that you can check out E books through the Library. I think you might be able to with the Kindle but you have to hack it to accept PDF formats.
[gamercard]FinalRodzilla[/gamercard]

B&N Nook 8 years 6 months ago #393588

the whole point of an e-reader is that it's e-ink and it wont ruin your eyes and give you headaches like the color nook and ipad and such.nook's okay, can't beat the kindle though. preference of course.
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e20/kareeji/arrowheadsig.jpg?t=1268771428
Twitter: hifibryYoutube: kareeji

B&N Nook 8 years 6 months ago #393590

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
I have a kindle but I've tried both. The nook ran really slowly and I didn't like the interface and the touch screen. I like how small the kindle is, how quick it is, how long the battery is, and the design of it. But I really want to try out the nook color.Only annoying thing about owning a kindle or any e-book reader is all the questions I get. Every day at school someone asks me a lot of awkward questions about it. I thought reading was the ultimate "leave me alone" sign.
XBL: Neezie1990PSN: sillycoreSteam: Neezie3DS: 3737-9522-5541

B&N Nook 8 years 6 months ago #393591

• jay irv
  • Level 4
if i buy one ereader can i only used ebooks from that particular marketplace? i have b&n ebooks on my laptop, could i put them on a kindle?
Originally Posted by EvilWall "Whatever happened to the good old days when you could just hit a bitch over the head with a club?"

B&N Nook 8 years 6 months ago #393592

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
alexsan;393590 wrote:
I thought reading was the ultimate "leave me alone" sign.
Haha, I used to do that while on my Bus rides to and from work, read my newspaper so the person next to me wouldn't start yapping if I didn't feel like it.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

B&N Nook 8 years 6 months ago #393594

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
Boought my mom a nook for christmas
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro
  • Page: