Forum

TOPIC: Rourke to play Crimson Dynamo in Iron man 2?

Rourke to play Crimson Dynamo in Iron man 2? 11 years 1 month ago #357143

According to Variety, Mickey Rourke is in talks to be the super villian Crimson Dynamo in the next Iron Man movie... Rourke is pretty bad ass and could play a good Dynamo...http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117998120.html?categoryid=13&cs=1
"Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom Queen"- Sean Connery*The Official Token OLR and USL Hebrew*
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Rourke to play Crimson Dynamo in Iron man 2? 11 years 1 month ago #357146

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
Did you guys know Tom Morello played the first terrorist to get killed by iron man in that cave?
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

Rourke to play Crimson Dynamo in Iron man 2? 11 years 1 month ago #357193

• BBboy20
  • Stage A - 1
arefx;357146 wrote:
Did you guys know Tom Morello played the first terrorist to get killed by iron man in that cave?
...that would explain Cochise in the 2nd trailer...
Signature

Rourke to play Crimson Dynamo in Iron man 2? 11 years 1 month ago #357222

arefx;357146 wrote:
I just watched that a couple nights ago and was wondering the same thing. I was like " is that the guy from Rage against the Machine? " . In the deleted scenes , there is also an appearance from Ghost Face Killa ( if anyone is familiar with the Wu-Tang Clan )
[gamercard]Pendragoon99[/gamercard] [psnid]Pendragoon99[/psnid]