Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Casting for Thor and Captain America

Casting for Thor and Captain America 10 years 8 months ago #356793

Has anybody heard who will play Thor and Captain America? Also who would YOU like to see play these roles? For me , I think Karl Urban would be a good Thor and for the Cap , i cant think up anyone at the moment.
[gamercard]Pendragoon99[/gamercard] [psnid]Pendragoon99[/psnid]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Casting for Thor and Captain America 10 years 8 months ago #356923

I think with Captain America they are going to go with the unknown actor route... Richard Donner (director of Superman) wanted to find an unknown actor to play Superman because he couldn't imagine or force the audience to believe that a marquee actor (like Sylvester Stallone) could be Superman... Like Superman, Captain America is an icon and you can't force people to believe Brad Pitt is Captain America...As for Thor... It would be a tragedy if they have Triple H as Thor... He does look the part, but having him be Thor would make a joke out of it... It would be like Jack Black as the Green Lantern (which almost happened fyi)... Personally i could see Gerard Butler (Leonidas from 300) or David Wenham (Also from 300 and played Faramir from LOTR) as a good Thor...
"Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom Queen"- Sean Connery*The Official Token OLR and USL Hebrew*

Casting for Thor and Captain America 10 years 5 months ago #364094

• Wampa_One
  • Level 1
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3894187008/nm0002907How about him for thor? Currently playing Eric Northman on HBO's True Blood. Pretty much "unknown" and looks the part.

Casting for Thor and Captain America 10 years 5 months ago #364102

Wampa_One;364094 wrote:
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3894187008/nm0002907How about him for thor? Currently playing Eric Northman on HBO's True Blood. Pretty much "unknown" and looks the part.
Beef him up and I'd say he'd be just about perfect.
[gamercard]MisterMasterFu[/gamercard][psnid]MisterDrunkenFu[/psnid]

Casting for Thor and Captain America 10 years 5 months ago #364125

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
Vin Diesel should play both.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Casting for Thor and Captain America 9 years 6 months ago #388600

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 3
Chris Evans has officially been cast as Captain America.http://www.heatvisionblog.com/2010/03/evans-accepts-captain-america-mantle.htmlHe recently was Johnny Storm in the two Fantastic Four movies.

Casting for Thor and Captain America 9 years 6 months ago #388609

That's a big ol' MEH...
[gamercard]MisterMasterFu[/gamercard][psnid]MisterDrunkenFu[/psnid]

Casting for Thor and Captain America 9 years 6 months ago #388625

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
DrunkenMasterFu;388609 wrote:
That's a big ol' MEH...
I second that Meh, and raise you a "this movie will suck".
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Movie Capt Design Revealed... 9 years 3 months ago #390529

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Mike Sampson over at JoBlo has confirmed that the pieces appearing below are the same images/designs he saw last week. I.e. the ones he described so wonderfully in THIS ARTICLE, which lead to the reader submitted mock-ups we covered yesterday.
CONFIRMATION!! This Is CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE FIRST AVENGER!!Looks cool to me. They have two designs for the movie, his original suit given and this newer one he designed himself.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

Casting for Thor and Captain America 9 years 3 months ago #390542

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
Wampa_One;364094 wrote:
dude like every one i know watches that show except me, i definitely wouldn't call it relatively unknown... people just watch it on dvd so the ratings dont make it look like its watched by that many
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro
  • Page: