Forum

TOPIC: Dominance War III

Dominance War III 12 years 1 month ago #308258

• GH33DA
  • Stage A - 1
Welcome to the Dominance War, a huge annual game art competition unlike any other! Once a year, for two months, artists from all over the world have the opportunity to come together and take part in a friendly war between communities. This year, eight different art communities in four different languages are invited to participate in this enormous event, Dominance War III.During the event, artists have the opportunity to test their limits, win some awesome prizes, make new friends/contacts, achieve greater heights of excellence and most importantly, have loads of Fun!! How does it work? Artists must choose and represent one of the eight art communities involved in the war. When the war is over, the community with the best 3d game art or best concept game art, wins each separate event. Vitaliy Naymushin won the war for polycount.com in 2006. Taehoon Oh won the second war for 3dtotal.com in 2007. Now in 2008, after 1 year of waiting, a new chapter in the DW series approaches... Dominance War III!!
http://www.dominancewar.com/I will be entering this year.
Valleys Of NeptuneBuckFarack187;366915 wrote:
I don\'t even know why I still try.
The administrator has disabled public write access.