Forum

TOPIC: Much Cheaper Than A Pull List

Much Cheaper Than A Pull List 12 years 3 months ago #299962

• Blue Falcon
  • Stage A - 1
Marvel Announces Digital Library1. It starts November 13, 2007. (today)2. It will make comics available ranging from 40 years up until 6 months ago (presumably to not cut into current sales)3. 2,500 comics will be made initially available, with 250 free comics to gain interest. No word on how much more will be added at a given time4. Hi-Res, but cannot be downloaded to the users PC.5. Rates go for either $59.88/year or $9.99/month with no limits on what can be read.Thoughts:The price is right, no doubt. $60 for 40 years worth of comics is a steal. I'd like to see Marvel (or Marvel team up with someone to) make a device for comic viewing on the go. Like an iPod/DS/PSP hybrid.I'm kind of disappointed that there is no downloading available, but it's a small thing. I'd actually like to see some kind of iPod device for comics before I could DL them, come to think of it.What do you guys think?
Myspace.XBL: CobaltFalconV
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Much Cheaper Than A Pull List 12 years 3 months ago #300040

• Kon El
  • Level 3
I like the idea. I agree with you though, I would like to see them being able to put them on my iPod or something. I want to have them on the go before I pay for it. It is a great price though, do you know if DC or any other publishers will be doing the same thing soon?
[gamercard]K0N EL[/gamercard]

Much Cheaper Than A Pull List 12 years 3 months ago #300042

Blue Falcon;299962 wrote:
I'd like to see Marvel (or Marvel team up with someone to) make a device for comic viewing on the go. Like an iPod/DS/PSP hybrid.I'm kind of disappointed that there is no downloading available, but it's a small thing. I'd actually like to see some kind of iPod device for comics before I could DL them, come to think of it.
A lot of companies have these out for ebooks, but I don't think they do color. I agree an 8x11 color one would be pretty sweet to view comics or magazines or books. Save the trees!!!
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)