Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Mass Effect Revelation

Mass Effect Revelation 12 years 2 months ago #301530

• eswat
  • Stage A - 1
Dungeonbuster;301524 wrote:
That pretty much does hit the nail on the head. An intergalactic community dependent on FTL travel and mass relays to instantaneously jump to parts unknown have apparently forgotten how to build a better box that travels up and down on pulleys and cables. It got so bad that when I'd step into one, I'd begin reading the CE encyclopedia, manual, or a book I had next to me to pass the time.
I've heard people defend the elevator with the fact that content is being loaded for the next area while you are on them. But I never noticed the Mass Relay loading screen being on screen for more than 5-10 seconds. So why the hell do elevators take 30 seconds to reach somewhere? :confused:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Mass Effect Revelation 12 years 2 months ago #301532

So true, so true. On the Normandy, does it really take that long to load a tiny level on a ship versus that of those on the Citadel, when you quick travel to the Wards or the Presidium? There's still some load time for the assets when you quick travel, but nowhere near as long as the "elevator theory" would have us believe. You can see this even more clearly if you go to the Council chambers and then Quick travel back down to the Wards or the Presidium.
[gamercard]Dungeonbuster[/gamercard]Random mumblings at World 1-1
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page: