Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Mass Effect Revelation

Mass Effect Revelation 12 years 8 months ago #277943

I just finished the book last night. Has anyone else read it? I liked it. You learn a lot about the races that are part of the Mass Effect universe. If you're interested in getting the game I'd recommend the book also if you want a head start on the story.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I Did 12 years 8 months ago #280039

• Leon31
  • Level 1
I finished a while back and I found it to be a good read. It felt a little lacking, but then again all it is is a prologue to the upcoming game.
"Death is Only the Beginning." - Said by... well... almost everyone!

Mass Effect Revelation 12 years 8 months ago #281213

I just picked it up over the weekend and plan on starting it tonight. I can not wait to play this game!
[gamercard]Rough Cutt[/gamercard]"Chuck Norris does not know where you live, but he knows where you will die."

Mass Effect Revelation 12 years 6 months ago #286478

• Vizruy
  • Level 6
The book was pretty good, although It was longer than it should have been.
[gamercard]Vizruy[/gamercard]

Mass Effect Revelation 12 years 6 months ago #288656

I have around 100 pages left and so far i really like. It has got me even more excited for the game now. The writer has crafted a very interesting world to play around in come this november.
PSN ID: deadwing34

Mass Effect Revelation 12 years 6 months ago #288667

• Mayor Young
  • Administrator
Halfway through this joint and I like it as well. If you like Karpyshyn's writing you guys should check out Darth Bane Path of Destruction as well. Awesome read whether you're a Star Wars fan or not.

Mass Effect Revelation 12 years 3 months ago #300544

Got it yesterday, and finished it today. Great book, it really gets you prepared for the game thanks to the great back story and how the universe is shaping out before the game takes place.
[gamercard]DG Kenpachi[/gamercard]PSN ID: BioHazard82

Mass Effect Revelation 12 years 3 months ago #300557

• eswat
  • Stage A - 1
This just came today, but I've already started Starcraft: Liberty's Crusade :\ Probably put that on hold for a bit and finish this before the game comes out.

Mass Effect Revelation 12 years 3 months ago #300798

• eswat
  • Stage A - 1
This was probably a reference to the game, but I found it funny in the novel aswell:

Mass Effect Revelation 12 years 3 months ago #301524

That pretty much does hit the nail on the head. An intergalactic community dependent on FTL travel and mass relays to instantaneously jump to parts unknown have apparently forgotten how to build a better box that travels up and down on pulleys and cables. It got so bad that when I'd step into one, I'd begin reading the CE encyclopedia, manual, or a book I had next to me to pass the time.
[gamercard]Dungeonbuster[/gamercard]Random mumblings at World 1-1
  • Page: