Forum

TOPIC: What did you get this week?

What did you get this week? 12 years 8 months ago #278497

• Blue Falcon
  • Stage A - 1
Black Summer 00 (another great Warren Ellis story)Daredevil: Battlin' Jack Murdock 01 (good start)Spider-Man & Human Torch 1-5 (mini from 2005 about the rivalry/later friendship of the two, misadventures and stuff ensue. It's a nice read for anyone not expecting anything earth-shattering)New Warriors 01 (i'd like this start more if I knew more about recent X-Men and whatnot. I didn't recognize the guy on the last page either. But I am more compelled to find out who these people all are though.Omega Flight 03 (jeeze, an already ho-hum series got even worse. Honestly, the only thing redeeming about this team is the image of them - you got the Captain America and Thor copies except with more douchebaggery and horse-face-ness, you got Talisman covering the Scarlet Witch-type magic side of things, you got Sasquatch who is kind of Beasty in his own way, and Arachne as the team's Spider-Woman. Oh wait. And there's Guardian/Michael Pointer, who I'm hoping kills off this team of the Flight as well. Well, if he kills USAgent at least, I'll be ok. I think Sasquatch deserves better than this. The readers do too, I think.)And finally...Avengers: The Initiative 03 (for the first time, I've actually really started to like this series. Nice ish this time, and I'm now looking forward to more.)
Myspace.XBL: CobaltFalconV
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What did you get this week? 12 years 8 months ago #279256

• jay irv
  • Level 4
marvel 1602.
Originally Posted by EvilWall "Whatever happened to the good old days when you could just hit a bitch over the head with a club?"

What did you get this week? 12 years 8 months ago #279497

• kadosho
  • Level 10
New Avengers #31Avengers Classic #1Friendly Neighborhood Spider-man #21World War Hulk #1Superman - Legends
[gamercard]kadosho[/gamercard]JKOrochinagi KOF fans uniteBTMusic 2.0

What did you get this week? 12 years 8 months ago #279741

Cable & Deadpool 41Exiles 95Mystic Arcana: Magik 1New Avengers 31New X-Men 39Nova 3Punisher War Journal 8Sub-Mariner 1 (Book of the Week *tie*)World War Hulk 1 (Book of the Week *tie*)DMZ 20Fables 62Countdown 46
.. .-..---...-. -.
..-

What did you get this week? 12 years 8 months ago #279801

• Blue Falcon
  • Stage A - 1
Even though WWH1 was overall an engaging issue through-out, I think NA31 had one of the biggest omfg moments I've read in some time.
Myspace.XBL: CobaltFalconV

What did you get this week? 12 years 7 months ago #280700

Amazing Spider-Man 541Annihilation Conquest: Prologue (Book of the Week)Captain America 27Incredible Hulk 107Iron Man 19Iron Man: Hypervelocity 6Moon Knight 11Ultimate Spider-Man 110X-Men: Endangered Species 1Countdown 45
.. .-..---...-. -.
..-

What did you get this week? 12 years 7 months ago #280702

man too much too type but ill do it later

What did you get this week? 12 years 7 months ago #282726

oh hay almost a week late but whateverCable & Deadpool 42Criminal 7Daredevil 98Immortal Iron Fist 6She-Hulk 19Silent War 6 (Book of the Week *tie*)Silver Surfer: Requiem 2Thunderbolts 115Ultimate Fantastic Four 43Ultiamte Vision 4Ultimate X-Men 83World War Hulk: Frontline 1World War Hulk: X-Men 1X-Factor 20X-Men 200 (Book of the Week *tie*)Countdown 44Jack of Fables 12Walking Dead 38
.. .-..---...-. -.
..-

What did you get this week? 12 years 7 months ago #283263

Daredevil: Battlin' Jack Murdock 2Civil War: Fallen Son: The Death of Captain America 5: Iron ManMarvel Zombies/Army of Darkness 5New Avengers/Transformers 1New Warriors 2 (Book of the Week *tie*)Runaways 27The Loners 4Thor 1 (Book of the Week *tie*)Ultimate Power 6Uncanny X-Men 488Countdown 43Y: The Last Man 57
.. .-..---...-. -.
..-

What did you get this week? 12 years 7 months ago #283358

• Tall_Kid
  • Level 1
Let's see...Fallen Son #4-Spider-ManCountdown 45-43 (I was behind on those)Thor #1Capt. America #25-Director's CutSinesto Corp Special (AMAZING!)The New Advengers/Transformers SpecialThat was it...killed me though, but great set of books.
Tall_KidGamertag: LAXMan34