Forum

TOPIC: Fcbd 2007

Fcbd 2007 12 years 9 months ago #270634

• kadosho
  • Level 10
You know the drill! Free Comic Book Day is almost upon us!The day after Spidey 3 hits theaters, the fun isnt over. Check out to see if your local hangout might be up to that day.http://www.freecomicbookday.com/*Truckasaurus, actually im going to check this out, plus investigate.Some of my best buds work (and one owns the place). I'll be sure to find out.
[gamercard]kadosho[/gamercard]JKOrochinagi KOF fans uniteBTMusic 2.0
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Fcbd 2007 12 years 9 months ago #270652

The purpose of free comic book day is to get more kids involved, right?I do think its bullshit that exposure of indie free comics is based on how many the comic shop orders, but I guess its a business decision to order less of them. Do the comic shops end up footing the bill, or do they get reimbursed?
This sentence fragment no verb.

Fcbd 2007 12 years 9 months ago #272782

• kadosho
  • Level 10
Fellow believers, if you havent gone yet. go to your comic locale today!Fun stuff I tell ya! (and hey share with us what you picked up!):D
[gamercard]kadosho[/gamercard]JKOrochinagi KOF fans uniteBTMusic 2.0

Fcbd 2007 12 years 9 months ago #272905

• Blue Falcon
  • Stage A - 1
If I had a comic shop near me, I would've totally gone into a store and picked up some of these titles (of course, I probably would've bought something too, but hey...)Anyway, with that said, I've read a few of the titles so far (Spider-Man: Swing Shift [Marvel], Marvel Adventures Three-In-One [Marvel], and the Astounding Wolfman [Image]). I'm particular to Wolfman (I really love the art, and a likeable cast so far), but they're all good to me.I also want to see The Umbrella Academy [Dark Horse], which has art being done by the lead singer of My Chemical Romance and features a group of powered individuals who were once together moved on with life, but rejoined once their adoptive father died and also learn of a world-ending threat. (So basically it's X-Men, but the team eventually disbands and Prof. X dies. ;))I'd also like to read Last Blood [Blatant], which has zombies taking over the Earth, but with Vampires protecting the remaining humans for their blood.There's a few other books I'd like to look at, but here's the whole list of what's available. Quite the nice selection.
Myspace.XBL: CobaltFalconV