Forum

  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Sig Battle #1 Vote

Sig Battle #1 Vote 12 years 10 months ago #269910

  • JoEDigiTECH
  • JoEDigiTECH's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 6517
  • Thank you received: 4
  • Karma: 12
Kel;269686 wrote:
Just to let you know Joe, it took me about 10 minutes to decide between you and GH33DA. The only reason I chose GH33DA is because I love space-themed art more than anything.Your drawing is very good.
Thanks Kel. Just to let everyone know. I voted for myself so I could see the voting. Would there have been a way to see it without voting? I guess I am still kind of new to this forum stuff.Also. I wouldn't mind doing this kind of thing regularly. We didn't get too many entrants this time but maybe if we did it regularly with set time frames, it would get more people involved. Could be fun.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sig Battle #1 Vote 12 years 9 months ago #270000

  • GH33DA
  • GH33DA's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 2073
  • Karma: 546
JoEDigiTECH;269910 wrote:
Thanks Kel. Just to let everyone know. I voted for myself so I could see the voting. Would there have been a way to see it without voting? I guess I am still kind of new to this forum stuff.Also. I wouldn't mind doing this kind of thing regularly. We didn't get too many entrants this time but maybe if we did it regularly with set time frames, it would get more people involved. Could be fun.
There's a view poll results button. that's what I've been using.http://www.allgames.com/forums/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=302And yeah maybe two of these a month would be good. Like 1st and 15th.
Valleys Of NeptuneBuckFarack187;366915 wrote:
I don\'t even know why I still try.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sig Battle #1 Vote 12 years 9 months ago #270044

  • Ezekiel
  • Ezekiel's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 6849
  • Karma: 888
That would be quite fun. I've been going to tagmonkey more and fixed my monitor up a bit too, so I can see stuff better. Could be... interesting.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sig Battle #1 Vote 12 years 9 months ago #270878

  • H.A.W.G.
  • H.A.W.G.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage B - 2
  • Posts: 1162
  • Karma: 10
ErdeKaiser;269728 wrote:
after much deliberation, ive decided i hate my tagbut happy voting ppls. great drawing joe and i really love that tag, GH33D
You bastard. That is quite beautiful, wish I had those kinda skills, makes me think I should change majors from Graphic design to something else. You make me feel inaduquate
Finish the Job you Twat
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sig Battle #1 Vote 12 years 9 months ago #273116

  • JoEDigiTECH
  • JoEDigiTECH's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 6517
  • Thank you received: 4
  • Karma: 12
H.A.W.G.;270878 wrote:
You bastard. That is quite beautiful, wish I had those kinda skills, makes me think I should change majors from Graphic design to something else. You make me feel inaduquate
Dood, if you really love it you can never quit. I was never the best through jr high, high school. I do some freelance now, I may never do this full time but, I just can't stop. I always have a sketch book with me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sig Battle #1 Vote 12 years 9 months ago #273125

  • GH33DA
  • GH33DA's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 2073
  • Karma: 546
JoEDigiTECH;273116 wrote:
Dood, if you really love it you can never quit. I was never the best through jr high, high school. I do some freelance now, I may never do this full time but, I just can't stop. I always have a sketch book with me.
It's like an itch.
Valleys Of NeptuneBuckFarack187;366915 wrote:
I don\'t even know why I still try.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sig Battle #1 Vote 12 years 9 months ago #273304

  • Decipher
  • Decipher's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 2290
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 10
An itch I wish I had. I've been told by many, many people that I'm a great artist, but I can't bring myself to actually draw. Maybe I'm just totally lacking inspiration, but for the past few years anytime I think of actually drawing something I get this massive laziness attack or something and just don't want to. :(
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2