Forum

TOPIC: someone needs to be punished.

someone needs to be punished. 12 years 6 months ago #266991

Black_Sabbath1;266939 wrote:
then why the hell is the costume covered in skulls?edit: it also looks suspiciously like the style from the current artist on punisher war journal.
Yes, this is in Punisher War Journal and he is not becoming the new Captain America.The new Captain America will be found in.....wait for it......Captain America!
.. .-..---...-. -.
..-
The administrator has disabled public write access.

someone needs to be punished. 12 years 6 months ago #267024

silverfirebolt;266991 wrote:
Yes, this is in Punisher War Journal and he is not becoming the new Captain America.The new Captain America will be found in.....wait for it......Captain America!
we're talking about the company that let spiderman beat firelord without an explanation, released the original secret wars with only 13 sentences, and spent over a year on a story and then ignore the entire thing when finished.
X-box live: Supernaut113

someone needs to be punished. 12 years 6 months ago #267034

• WAG
  • Level 2
Black_Sabbath1;266939 wrote:
then why the hell is the costume covered in skulls?edit: it also looks suspiciously like the style from the current artist on punisher war journal.
Yeah, why is the Punisher's costume covered in skulls....? Black_Sabbath1;267024 wrote:
we're talking about the company that let spiderman beat firelord without an explanation, released the original secret wars with only 13 sentences, and spent over a year on a story and then ignore the entire thing when finished.
And this has what to do with the fact that The Punisher is not Captain America? Honestly man, all you ever do is try and show people up in these threads; just because you know what's happened in the past doesn't mean you have some secret insight into the future.

someone needs to be punished. 12 years 6 months ago #267040

WAG;267034 wrote:
Yeah, why is the Punisher's costume covered in skulls....?
i must have typed my respone incorrectly. but, this is the solicited cover for punisher war journal #7 and it looks a lot like a merging of cap's costume and frank's bodysuit.WAG;267034 wrote:
And this has what to do with the fact that The Punisher is not Captain America?
it's to show that marvel's made lot's of stupid decisions over the years. also, there are already several people that could arguably be called captain america.WAG;267034 wrote:
Honestly man, all you ever do is try and show people up in these threads; just because you know what's happened in the past doesn't mean you have some secret insight into the future.
look, he's the one came into this thread starting this crap, acting all egotistical and whatnot. i'm defending my posistion. btw, are you familiar with the old adage, "those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it?"edit: random link.

someone needs to be punished. 12 years 6 months ago #267046

Sorry that I was unaware that actually knowing what's going on is being egotistical.My mistake.
.. .-..---...-. -.
..-

someone needs to be punished. 12 years 6 months ago #267060

silverfirebolt;267046 wrote:
Sorry that I was unaware that actually knowing what's going on is being egotistical.My mistake.
you know what, exactly? that it's somehow not frank in that godawful "captain punisher" costume? oh, and your "i-think-i-know-everything" manner of "speaking" and your incessant use of sarcasm suggests a very large ego.

someone needs to be punished. 12 years 6 months ago #267092

SFB is right..Shut the hell up.

someone needs to be punished. 12 years 6 months ago #267093

Black_Sabbath1;267060 wrote:
you know what, exactly? that it's somehow not frank in that godawful "captain punisher" costume? oh, and your "i-think-i-know-everything" manner of "speaking" and your incessant use of sarcasm suggests a very large ego.
oh jesus christFrank IS in that costume BUT he is NOT the new Captain America.
.. .-..---...-. -.
..-

someone needs to be punished. 12 years 6 months ago #267095

silverfirebolt;267093 wrote:
oh jesus christFrank IS in that costume BUT he is NOT the new Captain America.
in the horrible knightfall storyline, was the guy wearing a batman costume not called batman? during the secret war, was james rhodes not called iron man? when t'challa and later iron fist wore daredevil's costume, were they not called daredevil?

someone needs to be punished. 12 years 6 months ago #267101

i think youre missing the point herejust becasue he looks like this doesn't mean he will be called or even recognized as Captain America
.. .-..---...-. -.
..-