Forum

TOPIC: Red Star

Red Star 12 years 8 months ago #259185

Just wondering if anyone read Red Star comics. It's a kind of a new art style to me as I'm more into the Star Wars side of things but I read them and I liked it a lot. The whole sci fi fantasy aspect is pretty cool as is the Russian theme. So what do yall think? There was meant to be a game too but I dont know where that went.
[gamercard]KurtanionNZ[/gamercard]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Red Star 12 years 7 months ago #259311

i never read it man but it looked real good i used to read soul saga which the compared it to but it was more on the fantasy side

Red Star 12 years 7 months ago #260606

• kunoichi
  • Level 1
I remember reading about the game in a past issue of Play magazine. Unfortunately it never happened. I had no idea it was actually a comic. I just remember a cool character design of a Russian femme fatale and I thought she looked pretty badass. :]

Red Star 12 years 7 months ago #261417

Yeah its a pretty cool comic. Very Russian based and an interesting take on the future.
[gamercard]KurtanionNZ[/gamercard]

Red Star 12 years 7 months ago #261422

• Rayo
  • Stage A - 1
I thought this was gonna be about the What If Superman comic where Superman was a Russian during the cold war.that was funny as hell.
[gamercard]Sir Rayo[/gamercard]

Red Star 12 years 6 months ago #264745

theres a good chance the creator might be on fantastic forum in the coming weeks i had a chance to meet and talk to him at wizard world LA today

Red Star 12 years 6 months ago #264747

I haven't read the comic, but I was lucky enough to play a demo of the game in an OPM demo disc over a year ago. It was really fun, and I was looking forward to the game. XS Games picked up the title from Acclaim in May 2006. (http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/redstar/news.html?sid=6151642&mode=recent)It's actually supposed to be released on the 27th of this month. While it's doubtful, I'll pick it up if it does.
Finally reviewing again. Check it out at My Blog.