Forum

TOPIC: Harry Potter - Book 7

Harry Potter - Book 7 12 years 6 months ago #286397

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
I finished it last night. I avoided this thread and most of the internet like the plague over the past week. I like the book. Kind of sucks that it was the last one. I wonder if she will write any books using the same universe.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Harry Potter - Book 7 12 years 6 months ago #286400

JoEDigiTECH;286397 wrote:
I avoided this thread and most of the internet like the plague over the past week.
That's what I did until I finished. I don't know why you'd even come in here if you're reading the book even with the spoiler tags.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Harry Potter - Book 7 12 years 6 months ago #286401

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Digital*Firefly;286400 wrote:
That's what I did until I finished. I don't know why you'd even come in here if you're reading the book even with the spoiler tags.
Yeah, I pretty much stayed away from all regular news sites too. I am glad I am finished with the book so I can go back to my regular surfing.

Harry Potter - Book 7 12 years 6 months ago #286457

it was a pretty good book but she left alot of stuff unexplained.
Currently Playing: Counter Strike: SourceF.E.A.R.Halo for pcGunzSoldierFrontHalflife2:deathmatchadd me on xfire if you wanna play a game with me.on a side note: i\'m not emo or stoned!!!!

Harry Potter - Book 7 12 years 6 months ago #286477

• Vizruy
  • Level 6
Just pick this book up and I'm liking it so far... But some butt-face spoiled the endign for me. :(
[gamercard]Vizruy[/gamercard]

Harry Potter - Book 7 12 years 6 months ago #286606

• DeadMan
  • Stage A - 1
Finally finished it a few days ago... damn good book.
[Gamercard]Deadmanerz[/Gamercard] Origin and Battlelog: ColCake

Harry Potter - Book 7 12 years 6 months ago #287409

Started reading it Saturday and finished it yesterday. Really good book I thought.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Until last week I wasn't a Harry Potter fan, then a friend of mine told me to give it a chance and I watched all 5 movies in like 3 days, lol, and need to find out what happened next so read the last 2 books in the past few days or so. I think I'm gonna go back and read the first 5 books soon and see how those are compared to the movies and how much they left out.
[gamercard]DG Kenpachi[/gamercard]PSN ID: BioHazard82

Harry Potter - Book 7 12 years 6 months ago #287411

BioHazard82;287409 wrote:
Until last week I wasn't a Harry Potter fan, then a friend of mine told me to give it a chance and I watched all 5 movies in like 3 days, lol, and need to find out what happened next so read the last 2 books in the past few days or so. I think I'm gonna go back and read the first 5 books soon and see how those are compared to the movies and how much they left out.
The first 2 books are pretty much the same as the movies. Azkaban had some interesting back story you don't get in the movie. The rest of the books have twice as much story as the movies.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Harry Potter - Book 7 12 years 6 months ago #287419

Nice, thx.
[gamercard]DG Kenpachi[/gamercard]PSN ID: BioHazard82

Harry Potter - Book 7 12 years 6 months ago #287425

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
If you want a better epilogue, check out this page on Wikipedia about JK Rowlings commentary and supplement to the epilogue.(edit) Got my Logues mixed up. Epi and pro..