Forum

TOPIC: well...what are you reading now?

well...what are you reading now? 8 years 1 week ago #395957

Greater Journey by David McCullough
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin
The administrator has disabled public write access.

well...what are you reading now? 7 years 8 months ago #396434

• jlee
  • Level 1
The Killing Hour by Lisa Gardner.

well...what are you reading now? 7 years 4 months ago #396971

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Just finished reading 'The Walking Dead Compendium 1'. Was a good read and now I'm waiting on C2.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

well...what are you reading now? 6 years 8 months ago #397617

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
After I finished reading the Song of Ice and Fire series I've been in Text book hell but during this Christmas break I read The Time Machine for the fist time. It was a pretty fun read, short though.

Now I'm reading "How to Diagnose and Fix Everything Electronic" from Michael Jay Geier. It's an interesting approach to fixing electronic gear, almost like a detective. Fascinating stuff that I'm hoping will help me talk to some of the Electrical Engineers at work.

well...what are you reading now? 6 years 8 months ago #397618

• Redertainment
  • Level 6
  • Thank you received: 6

I'm reading the new book by Stephen Colbert right now. It's interesting, as somebody who claims to write satire, to see what truly good written satire is. The way America Again is written, you could make some slight changes, alter the reputation of the person who wrote it, and this book would be very much like many of the political books out there today.

Also, there are many pictures.
The 2006 Time Magazine Man Of The Year is currently working on It Was In A Coffee Shop.

well...what are you reading now? 6 years 7 months ago #397659

• jay irv
  • Level 4
Dance Of Dragons.
Originally Posted by EvilWall "Whatever happened to the good old days when you could just hit a bitch over the head with a club?"