Forum

TOPIC: well...what are you reading now?

well...what are you reading now? 10 years 4 weeks ago #378986

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
The Lost Symbol - Dan BrownJust got it today.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

well...what are you reading now? 10 years 4 weeks ago #378990

• -Beck-
  • Stage A - 1
Atmospheric Disturbances by Rivka Galchen.

well...what are you reading now? 10 years 3 weeks ago #379203

The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Founding Fathers by Brion McClanahan Basically a whiney conservative response to whiney liberal response to factual history
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin

well...what are you reading now? 10 years 1 week ago #380334

The Face of Battle by John Keegan
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin

well...what are you reading now? 10 years 11 hours ago #381201

A Supposedly Fun Thing I'll Never Do Again by David Foster Wallace

well...what are you reading now? 9 years 11 months ago #383030

• jay irv
  • Level 4
Men's Health Big Book Of Exercises. 4 weeks to a leaner stronger more muscular you:D
Originally Posted by EvilWall "Whatever happened to the good old days when you could just hit a bitch over the head with a club?"

well...what are you reading now? 9 years 10 months ago #383638

• jay irv
  • Level 4
Reading The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown. Its obvious that he felt that his other two books were so good that his third should pretty much follow the same exact path. Professor Langdon receives a message or call requesting that he meet with someone at a specific location of some importance. Arrives at said location only to find out that an event has occurred which will require his extensive knowledge of ancient symbolism. Mystery solving hilarity ensues.
Originally Posted by EvilWall "Whatever happened to the good old days when you could just hit a bitch over the head with a club?"

well...what are you reading now? 9 years 10 months ago #383644

• -Beck-
  • Stage A - 1
I haven't updated, but I read both Breakfast of Champions and Cat's Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut after I finished Atmospheric Disturbances. Holy crap, I loved them both. Think I'm going to move to East of Eden next.

well...what are you reading now? 9 years 10 months ago #383699

Code Complete by Steve McConnellThe First World War by John Keegan

well...what are you reading now? 9 years 9 months ago #386138

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
'Under The Dome' - Stephen King
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo