Forum

TOPIC: well...what are you reading now?

well...what are you reading now? 15 years 1 month ago #31966

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
DarthEvilDude wrote:
crap. my school's forcing me to read Romeo and Juliet. besides that, i recently finished up Fahrenheit 451. pretty kickass book.
Whats wrong with Shaekspeare? Romeo and Juliet is probably my favorite of his plays. Either that or Macbeth. before I started reading a bunch of Star Wars books I was in the process of reading his complete works. And I mean ALL of them since there is a huge book out with all his plays, sonnets, and everything else. I mean the guy did invent like half the English language you know.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

well...what are you reading now? 15 years 1 month ago #31967

Arandar wrote:
Whats wrong with Shaekspeare? Romeo and Juliet is probably my favorite of his plays. Either that or Macbeth. before I started reading a bunch of Star Wars books I was in the process of reading his complete works. And I mean ALL of them since there is a huge book out with all his plays, sonnets, and everything else. I mean the guy did invent like half the English language you know.
well, i dont know, i've heard this is basically the first chick flick.whatever, i still have to read it.

well...what are you reading now? 15 years 1 month ago #32587

Right now I'm reading Greenville Gazette, a book of short stories based in the world of Eric Flint's 1632 series.
Defender of all consoles except CD-i.Wii Owner Since 04/25/07.Friend Code: 8872 5758 0015 9759Currently playing: SSX Blur (Wii), Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii), Mario Party 8 (Wii), Guitar Hero II (PS2)

well...what are you reading now? 15 years 4 weeks ago #33444

Lord of the Rings. Again.

well...what are you reading now? 15 years 3 weeks ago #34066

THE ULTIMATE HITCHIKER'S GUIDE: The first six books cramed into one ! Damn that stuff is funny.... How do people come up with this stuff, much less put it into writing!?

well...what are you reading now? 15 years 3 weeks ago #34120

Metroid Hybrid wrote:
THE ULTIMATE HITCHIKER'S GUIDE: The first six books cramed into one ! Damn that stuff is funny.... How do people come up with this stuff, much less put it into writing!?
I've got that. The first few books are great. The last two are "meh".

well...what are you reading now? 15 years 3 weeks ago #34121

Mythology for Dummies :grin:All-Night John wrote:
I've got that. The first few books are great. The last two are "meh".
Yeah, that's because the first three were based/taken from his scripts for BBC radio and fleshed out. The last ones were written on purpose. And in SUmmer '05, they'll release the movie version. Lookin' forward to it.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin

well...what are you reading now? 15 years 3 weeks ago #34139

• MageMasher
  • Stage A - 1
blankets..its about a a boy who contends high school ailenation lost love and winter chrsitain camps undr the thumb of fundamentals parnets....O_O
My Last.fm page
It all began with...birth by sleep.

well...what are you reading now? 15 years 3 weeks ago #34454

• SageClaw
  • Stage B - 3
Currently reading John Sandford's Winter Prey.Kinda flipping through The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks. It's an interesting read..... as long as you don't take it seriously. : )
"Well if I knew what I was talking about do you really think I would waste it on an Internet Forum?" SageClaw

well...what are you reading now? 15 years 3 weeks ago #34583

• Zorn
  • Stage B - 3
I'm nearly finished with the first Ender's Game novel.