Forum

TOPIC: Marvel's Civil War

Marvel's Civil War 13 years 4 months ago #207465

• Blue Falcon
  • Stage A - 1
I'm in the same boat as you are....hell, I'm still shocked about the death's of the characters from the Avengers Disassembled line [Hawkeye in particular], and the addition of Spider-Man and Wolverine.
Myspace.XBL: CobaltFalconV
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Marvel's Civil War 13 years 4 months ago #207495

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
I was interested in getting into the "House of M" series. It sounds interesting form the wiki on it.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Marvel's Civil War 12 years 8 months ago #256109

This deserves a bump considering the last issue comes out in a few weeks.The SHRA is the right thing and even if Cap wins, it won't change the law suddenly. It will only tarnish his reputation even more.
.. .-..---...-. -.
..-

Marvel's Civil War 12 years 8 months ago #257041

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
I just got the first issue today and I am really excited. I think I may go all out and do the entire checklist thing
XBL: Neezie1990PSN: sillycoreSteam: Neezie3DS: 3737-9522-5541

Marvel's Civil War 12 years 8 months ago #257045

civil war is the worst thing i've read.
X-box live: Supernaut113

Marvel's Civil War 12 years 8 months ago #257051

Black_Sabbath1;257045 wrote:
civil war is the worst thing i've read.
I was under the impression you didn't have enough to read Civil War...Also, yes it is the worst thing ever because it is not making anyone interested in comics again nor is it drastically chaning the staus quo for many characters in the Marvel U. Worst thing to ever hit comics.
.. .-..---...-. -.
..-

Marvel's Civil War 12 years 8 months ago #260224

Its OverFinally Thank God
.. .-..---...-. -.
..-

Marvel's Civil War 12 years 8 months ago #260345

silverfirebolt;257051 wrote:
I was under the impression you didn't have enough to read Civil War...Also, yes it is the worst thing ever because it is not making anyone interested in comics again nor is it drastically chaning the staus quo for many characters in the Marvel U. Worst thing to ever hit comics.
the internet.now, on your points hidden by sarcasm which you use as a sort of "veil" to hide your unoriginality, one could say the same of the god-awful "clone saga," the horrible "onslaught" event and the poorly disguised relaunch that was the aftermath, and the dissapointment that was" avengers disassembled." now, if history has taught us anything, it's that this will not last and the status quo will be restored a few years later with little to no mention of the event again.

Marvel's Civil War 12 years 7 months ago #260477

Black_Sabbath1;260345 wrote:
the internet.now, on your points hidden by sarcasm which you use as a sort of "veil" to hide your unoriginality, one could say the same of the god-awful "clone saga," the horrible "onslaught" event and the poorly disguised relaunch that was the aftermath, and the dissapointment that was" avengers disassembled." now, if history has taught us anything, it's that this will not last and the status quo will be restored a few years later with little to no mention of the event again.
you have to realize, these are comics. everything gets retconned eventually. how can you say avengers dissassembled was horrible?
.. .-..---...-. -.
..-

Marvel's Civil War 12 years 7 months ago #260520

silverfirebolt;260477 wrote:
you have to realize, these are comics. everything gets retconned eventually. how can you say avengers dissassembled was horrible?
oh? your post led me to believe you thought this civil war crap would become the new status quonow, i could go on about why i hate avengers disassembled, but i'll try my hardest to sum it up: apparently the scarlet witch went crazy when her children "died" (which makes no sense whatsoever since she married a damn robot and therefor she shoudn't have gotten pregnant in the first place) without showing any signs for over 15 years and then suddenly, she pulls a "malice" and goes ape-shit, indirectly killing three avengers including her "husband," and then the crappy new deus ex machina known as dr. strange shows up out of nowhere, says there's no such thing as chaos magic even though he's used it countless times before, is surprised to hear that her children never existed even though he delivered them, and solves the fucking thing.