Forum

TOPIC: It's killing me...

It's killing me... 13 years 10 months ago #163743

  • EvilWall
  • EvilWall's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 6043
  • Karma: 10
I left the book I was reading at work and it's killing me.......I need to know what is going to happen!!! AHHHHH!
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

It's killing me... 13 years 10 months ago #163746

Snape kills - nah....not today.
C0lin;260170 wrote:
You know you\'re sad when people are teaming up with Arandar to talk shit about you.
[gamercard]Lipkatopolis[/gamercard]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

It's killing me... 13 years 10 months ago #163748

  • EvilWall
  • EvilWall's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 6043
  • Karma: 10
Badass Penguin wrote:
Snape kills - nah....not today.
That's ok, I don't read Hairy Pooter anyways.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

It's killing me... 13 years 10 months ago #163762

  • Evil
  • Evil's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Level 9
  • Posts: 608
  • Karma: 216
EvilWall wrote:
I left the book I was reading at work and it's killing me.......I need to know what is going to happen!!! AHHHHH!
Make a shitty thread about it...........oh wait
Erin;246240 wrote:
I had a dream that this guy was murdering people by having anal sex with them and he decided to come after me. So, the dream ended with him chasing after me with his blood-covered death cock exposed and swinging wildly.
[gamercard]II kontra II[/gamercard]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

It's killing me... 13 years 10 months ago #163766

  • EvilWall
  • EvilWall's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 6043
  • Karma: 10
I'm reading Dune: The Machine Crusade....Great book, if you love sci-fi like I do you'll love this one.....Mmmmm Cymeks.And if you don't like this thread, no one is forcing you to bump it. I was aiming at starting up convo with people. I do suppose it could be moved to the Book forum....by the way that "oh wait" thing you did back there was great. How did you come up with that? Because I've never seen it before.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

It's killing me... 13 years 10 months ago #163771

  • Reffy
  • Reffy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 2905
  • Karma: 1148
If I was in your position I would google it and find out, well...that's if it was bugging me as much as it is you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

It's killing me... 13 years 10 months ago #163776

  • EvilWall
  • EvilWall's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 6043
  • Karma: 10
Yes, but I also have the overwhelming urge to not spoil it.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

It's killing me... 13 years 10 months ago #164300

  • Evil
  • Evil's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Level 9
  • Posts: 608
  • Karma: 216
EvilWall wrote:
I'm reading Dune: The Machine Crusade....Great book, if you love sci-fi like I do you'll love this one.....Mmmmm Cymeks.And if you don't like this thread, no one is forcing you to bump it. I was aiming at starting up convo with people. I do suppose it could be moved to the Book forum....by the way that "oh wait" thing you did back there was great. How did you come up with that? Because I've never seen it before.
I got it from someone else...........by the way that sarcasm there has never been used, where you get it? I wish I was king of comedy like you.
Erin;246240 wrote:
I had a dream that this guy was murdering people by having anal sex with them and he decided to come after me. So, the dream ended with him chasing after me with his blood-covered death cock exposed and swinging wildly.
[gamercard]II kontra II[/gamercard]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

It's killing me... 13 years 10 months ago #164301

  • Regole
  • Regole's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 5853
  • Karma: 1918
this thread needs some BREADCAT!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.