Forum

TOPIC: I need help : Harry Potter 3

I need help : Harry Potter 3 14 years 2 months ago #131250

• Oomba
  • Stage A - 1
I have to write a report on Harry Potter 3 the movie about his similarities with epic heroes like Odysseus and Beowulf. Unfortanetly, I wasnt at school the day they showed the climax of the movie (right after harry shot snape back with his wand in the hut thing). What happened in that part?
-Oomba, M.D., Captain U.S. Army
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I need help : Harry Potter 3 14 years 2 months ago #131258

• Captain N
  • Stage A - 1
He found out Lupin was a werewolf and Sirius Black was actually his brother. Ron's rat actually turned out to be a guy in disguise but I can't remember too well what part he played. I'm pretty sure he was really the one who sold Harry's parents out to Voldemort. Wikipedia will sum it up much better though. Try there.

I need help : Harry Potter 3 14 years 2 months ago #131261

• Oomba
  • Stage A - 1
Captain N wrote:
He found out Lupin was a werewolf and Sirius Black was actually his brother. Ron's rat actually turned out to be a guy in disguise but I can't remember too well what part he played. I'm pretty sure he was really the one who sold Harry's parents out to Voldemort. Wikipedia will sum it up much better though. Try there.
Sirius is his godfather. I need to know if and how Harry kicks some ass. I heard about something that takes you back in time too.

I need help : Harry Potter 3 14 years 2 months ago #131265

• masman
  • Level 5
back in time=Hermione's Time-Turnerand Harry gets rid of the Dementors himself when he goes back and saves them all from getting their souls sucked out from their mouths

I need help : Harry Potter 3 14 years 2 months ago #131272

• Oomba
  • Stage A - 1
Ah thanks

I need help : Harry Potter 3 14 years 2 months ago #131382

Captain N wrote:
zomgspoiler tags

I need help : Harry Potter 3 14 years 2 months ago #131390

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
Oomba wrote:
Sirius is his godfather. I need to know if and how Harry kicks some ass. I heard about something that takes you back in time too.
Harry Potter never has and never will "kick some ass". Just like all those other "Wizards", hes a little pussy who needs a tiny little plastic stick to be able to do anything. Take away his stick and he can't do a damn thing about anything or anyone. That is why he is nothing at all like like Odysseus at least.

I need help : Harry Potter 3 14 years 2 months ago #131496

• Oomba
  • Stage A - 1
Arandar wrote:
Harry Potter never has and never will "kick some ass". Just like all those other "Wizards", hes a little pussy who needs a tiny little plastic stick to be able to do anything. Take away his stick and he can't do a damn thing about anything or anyone. That is why he is nothing at all like like Odysseus at least.
Well my project was to find similarities...