Forum

TOPIC: So, what if the heroes of two epics (Beowulf and Odysseus) got into a fight?

So, what if the heroes of two epics (Beowulf and Odysseus) got into a fight? 14 years 3 months ago #123725

Beowulf would find a demigod-slaying sword on the ground and totally kick Odysseus's ass.
Playing?with my dickSpace: MINE!Thought:Lol hax
The administrator has disabled public write access.

So, what if the heroes of two epics (Beowulf and Odysseus) got into a fight? 14 years 3 months ago #124228

• Darkness
  • Level 10
Yeah. It was old age that finally bested Beowulf. He couldnt take the dragon down :(
[gamercard]BrodietheHun[/gamercard]

So, what if the heroes of two epics (Beowulf and Odysseus) got into a fight? 14 years 3 months ago #124322

Odysseus has Athena on his side. So he's got my bet.

So, what if the heroes of two epics (Beowulf and Odysseus) got into a fight? 14 years 2 months ago #130579

• Flavius
  • Stage A - 1
Hubris is a bitch.

So, what if the heroes of two epics (Beowulf and Odysseus) got into a fight? 14 years 2 months ago #130582

• Blank
Darkness wrote:
Yeah. It was old age that finally bested Beowulf. He couldnt take the dragon down :(
He took the dragon down. It poisoned him.EDIT: Or wait...didn't that one guy try and save him?

So, what if the heroes of two epics (Beowulf and Odysseus) got into a fight? 14 years 2 months ago #130594

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
What if they got into a sexual encounter? Beowulf would definitely be top.
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

So, what if the heroes of two epics (Beowulf and Odysseus) got into a fight? 14 years 2 months ago #130656

• Darkness
  • Level 10
BlankMage wrote:
He took the dragon down. It poisoned him.EDIT: Or wait...didn't that one guy try and save him?
Yup.Its been a while since Ive read it, but I believe he befriended a Swedish slave or something like that.And when Beowulf was gettin his face rocked off, he jumped in to save him, but that cost him his life.Beowulf was able to slay the dragon, but he had the treasure in the cave buried so that no one would be corrupted by greed.
[gamercard]BrodietheHun[/gamercard]

So, what if the heroes of two epics (Beowulf and Odysseus) got into a fight? 14 years 2 months ago #131245

• Oomba
  • Stage A - 1
Depends, old Beowulf or young Beowulf?
-Oomba, M.D., Captain U.S. Army

So, what if the heroes of two epics (Beowulf and Odysseus) got into a fight? 14 years 2 months ago #131497

• Oomba
  • Stage A - 1
Darkness wrote:
Yup.Its been a while since Ive read it, but I believe he befriended a Swedish slave or something like that.And when Beowulf was gettin his face rocked off, he jumped in to save him, but that cost him his life.Beowulf was able to slay the dragon, but he had the treasure in the cave buried so that no one would be corrupted by greed.
Actually, he went to the dragons cave to kill the dragon with alot of his men. However, Beowulfs sword Hrunting broke and he got beat to shit by the dragon. All of his men ran away except for one named Wiglaf who ruled the Geats after Beowulf died. Beowulf wanted to be buried with the treasure.
-Oomba, M.D., Captain U.S. Army