Forum

TOPIC: Anybody remember the old Sonic comics?

Anybody remember the old Sonic comics? 14 years 3 months ago #117451

Because I do :(
Furfags creating AIDS? Anti-lulz spreading like wildfire? THEN YOU NEED TO CALL, THE LULZTEAM!http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b63/MrStrife/pnhp0.jpg?t=1197665008
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anybody remember the old Sonic comics? 14 years 3 months ago #117480

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
Old comics?It's still going actually.. Here's a preview of some upcoming issues..
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG #154 by Karl Bollers & Ron Lim "Songoose" Part 2 of 2: Sonic fan-favorites Karl Bollers and Ron Lim team up for another "Marvelous" Sonic adventure! When Mina the Moongoose is nearly assassinated Sonic and the Freedom Fighters go into high gear to protect her. But Dr. Robotnik has two more aces up his sleeve — namely, the long-awaited return of popular Sega game characters Heavy and Bomb! 32pgs, FC SRP: $2.25SONIC THE HEDGEHOG #155 by Ken Penders, Ian Flynn, & Steven Butler “Line of Succession Part 1 (of 2)”: The biggest shake-up in Sonic history starts here! A mysterious illness has attacked Knothole and not even Sonic is fast enough to stop it. But is the illness real? Have the people been poisoned by one of their own, or worse, deceived? The mind-boggling events may even lead to Sonic losing Sally forever! “See Ya’ Later, Chao!”: Video game players familiar with Chao Land know that the magical Chao entities draw a lot of attention to themselves. When they invade Knothole, the attention they draw is that of Robotnik — and that’s never a good thing for Knothole! 32pgs, FC SRP: $2.25
There's also a new one based on Sonic X.
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

Anybody remember the old Sonic comics? 14 years 3 months ago #117657

• Captain N
  • Stage A - 1
The Archie and well......the comics in general weren't that great. I remember them but got out of 'em as soon as I got access to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. That was win.

Anybody remember the old Sonic comics? 14 years 3 months ago #117978

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
Burr wrote:
Old comics?It's still going actually.. Here's a preview of some upcoming issues..There's also a new one based on Sonic X.
damn you beat me to it :PI remember getting every issue when I was 7. I wonder where they've gone?
XBL: Neezie1990PSN: sillycoreSteam: Neezie3DS: 3737-9522-5541

Anybody remember the old Sonic comics? 14 years 3 months ago #118040

Sonic X was not as good as the old ones though.
Furfags creating AIDS? Anti-lulz spreading like wildfire? THEN YOU NEED TO CALL, THE LULZTEAM!http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b63/MrStrife/pnhp0.jpg?t=1197665008

Anybody remember the old Sonic comics? 14 years 3 months ago #118289

I have one.I just need to find it.

Anybody remember the old Sonic comics? 14 years 3 months ago #118446

same, i picked 2-3 of these up at a garage sale last year, i just cant find them right now
- six years and counting, damn -

Anybody remember the old Sonic comics? 14 years 3 months ago #118478

I have #13, and then my brother started collecting around the 50's and stopped around 100.

Anybody remember the old Sonic comics? 14 years 3 months ago #118547

Ebay, I can always trust you. :cool:lol but I'm not paying that much.