Forum

TOPIC: New anime and manga journal looking for writers

New anime and manga journal looking for writers 14 years 4 months ago #113659

For those anime and manga fans out there, there's a new academic magazine called Mechamedia coming out next year. I laso know we've some bright people out there who can write. Might be interesting for some of y'all. Anyways, Mechamedia is asking for submissions for future magazine issues. Here's the link for submission guidelines, etc.
Mechademia An interdisciplinary journal for Anime, Manga, and the Fan Arts. Mechademia’s subject area extends from manga and animé to game design, fashion, graphics, packaging, and toy industries, as well as a broad range of fan practices related to popular culture in Japan. ... published by University of Minnesota Press. The first issue is scheduled to appear in Fall 2006.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New anime and manga journal looking for writers 14 years 4 months ago #113667

• Blank
I just sent an e-mail off asking for more information. Thanks for the link. :)

New anime and manga journal looking for writers 14 years 4 months ago #113673

BlankMage wrote:
I just sent an e-mail off asking for more information. Thanks for the link. :)
no problem. Hope its a good start for your writings. :smt023
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin