Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Looking for New Admin of AllGames Forums

Looking for New Admin of AllGames Forums 8 years 3 months ago #394117

• ChannelZ
  • Level 3
Looking for New Admin of All Games ForumsThe main reason the forums are quiet is that new users are not getting approved. Its all about spam.. looking forward to forums popping again.Job would include the following:- Approving New Users (make sure they are not spam)- Remove Spam- Delete Spam Users- Control Threads- etcplease reply or pm why you would make a good admin.Thanks,~Z
The topic has been locked.

Looking for New Admin of AllGames Forums 8 years 3 months ago #394118

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
I think I would be a good admin because I'm here just about every day, I'm fair, and I have the best interest of the community in mind. I will concede that I have never been a forum admin before so I will probably need a bit of training. I do learn fast and I have a great attention to detail.I will also say that I think there are a few folks that would be great for the job also, I hope they apply as well.

Looking for New Admin of AllGames Forums 8 years 3 months ago #394119

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
I could do it. I'm here every day. I was somewhat of an unofficial forum mod at G4, but I was an official chat op there too, so I know the bullcrap that goes on in running things.I do think JoE would be great for the job though.
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

Looking for New Admin of AllGames Forums 8 years 3 months ago #394120

• ChannelZ
  • Level 3
I'll probably pick 2 people.

Looking for New Admin of AllGames Forums 8 years 3 months ago #394121

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Would you approve more than one Admin? or is this for just one main Admin person? I wouldn't mind assisting or something, if needed. I had been/semi-still an Admin at a once pretty busy Movie Website.Ooops, I just read your last post ChannelZ, lol. Yeah I was thinking maybe two peeps could do it. JoE and Burr are cool.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

Looking for New Admin of AllGames Forums 8 years 3 months ago #394122

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
I think anyone of us regulars would be able to do it. I come here everyday and it's sad to see that there's only like 1 post a day, whereas I used to spend hours a day on here a few years ago.
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

Looking for New Admin of AllGames Forums 8 years 3 months ago #394123

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 3
As for approving new members, How do you determine if they are real or spam users?

Looking for New Admin of AllGames Forums 8 years 3 months ago #394128

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Thanks Burr and True for the votes of confidence.I agree with Octocamo, most of the regulars could do it if they are willing. If nothing else we have displayed loyalty. :)

Looking for New Admin of AllGames Forums 8 years 3 months ago #394129

Let the new blood in the forums now!As for who to be Admin:JoeDigitechBurrTrueOctocamoDudes are here daily and requested.
[gamercard]FinalRodzilla[/gamercard]

Looking for New Admin of AllGames Forums 8 years 3 months ago #394137

Congrats guys, the forums continues to be in good hands.Sooooooo, ummmmm, is there any cake?
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin
  • Page: