Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Site Visual Suggestions

Site Visual Suggestions 11 years 4 days ago #332815

Actually, when I say Web 2.0 don't think about coding please. I'm talking strictly about design trends, since that's my background. Some of examples of good Web 2.0 sites in terms of design and usability would be Digg or Twitter. Engadget and all the rest of the sites from Weblogs Inc. also have that distinct "web 2.0" look, but they are formatted in a much more "bloggy" way. But still, the design tendencies survive: Easy to read and navigate, big friendly buttons, easy access to actual content, pleasing color schemes, good readable fonts, etc.I hope that makes it a bit more clear as to what I meant. Make no mistake, I'm really just being constructive in terms of criticism for the future version of the homepage - not criticizing the current one as I understand it's there in quality of a stand-in.
[gamercard]Foodie Monster[/gamercard]Check out the Ultimate Quest! Your RPG Exclusive Podcast!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Site Visual Suggestions 11 years 3 days ago #332903

• gk128
  • Stage A - 1
I'm too lazy to look if someone said this, and it may be common sense in the works, but the forums still look like the old site with the banner up top and such.

Site Visual Suggestions 11 years 3 days ago #332906

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
I spent a little bit of time putting a new banner up there, but since we're going to change anyway (and it didn't look all that good IMHO) I'm keeping the old banner up for now.
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam

Site Visual Suggestions 10 years 11 months ago #334743

• Duraly
  • Level 10
I would like to see more in the recent post section of the home page(or maybe at the top of the actual forum page). It used to have a good 15-20 of the most recent ramblings of the community. Now only 5? Other than that.... It took me a while to get acclimated to the new site. But, I really dig it now. Good job Blackwolf!!!!
[psnid]Duraly[/psnid]

Site Visual Suggestions 10 years 10 months ago #339525

I don't know if I may glossed over this point, but I would like to see some color. I don't know where somebody touched the internet that made it fear color. I'm not saying go neon colors(unless you want to) I'm just saying look at the upper spectrum of the color you're looking for. I hope that is constructive enough for you.

Site Visual Suggestions 10 years 10 months ago #339531

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
MoeThirteen;339525 wrote:
I don't know if I may glossed over this point, but I would like to see some color. I don't know where somebody touched the internet that made it fear color. I'm not saying go neon colors(unless you want to) I'm just saying look at the upper spectrum of the color you're looking for. I hope that is constructive enough for you.
Coming from the guy with the black and white avatar and sig. :) I do agree with Moe, most of the gaming related websites try to look cool but they just end up looking like bachelor pads, black, white, red, metallic.
  • Page: