Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: youtube Extension for vBulletin

youtube Extension for vBulletin 10 years 10 months ago #334684

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Blackwolf;334683 wrote:
Don't say I never listen.[noparse][youtube]-Y6db6yQEw0[/youtube][/noparse][youtube]-Y6db6yQEw0[/youtube]PLEASE do not abuse this or I will remove it. (Try not to make a post that has 50 YouTube videos in it, that will crash browsers.)
The post E3 Blackwolf is on top of everything. Thank you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

youtube Extension for vBulletin 10 years 10 months ago #334713

arghh, ok i'm happy that he was specific about not fucking around with it.i checked this thread because i thought it hadn't been done yet, and i wanted to vote against it. just make people link shit, embedding it is irritating and slows the whole site down. not to mention threads like the youtube thread would be barely browseable simply because your browser would hang and then lag.i dunno, if it's done i'll wait and see how it works out though.
- six years and counting, damn -

youtube Extension for vBulletin 10 years 9 months ago #339766

• HeyJued
  • Level 3
Thank You Blackwolf
[gamercard]Bitmob Rich[/gamercard]

youtube Extension for vBulletin 10 years 8 months ago #341610

Blackwolf;334683 wrote:
Don't say I never listen.[noparse][youtube]-Y6db6yQEw0[/youtube][/noparse][youtube]-Y6db6yQEw0[/youtube]PLEASE do not abuse this or I will remove it. (Try not to make a post that has 50 YouTube videos in it, that will crash browsers.)
so we just put [youtube] at the front and end of the url? for example[youtube]/watch?v=sUbSdjhp_bI[youtube]
[gamercard]Pendragoon99[/gamercard] [psnid]Pendragoon99[/psnid]

youtube Extension for vBulletin 10 years 8 months ago #341611

judging by my post above it didnt work , what am i doing wrong. Sorry forums where never really my thing til i came to allgames.........about a month or so ago i had to ask how you embed pictures , lol

youtube Extension for vBulletin 10 years 8 months ago #341644

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
If you read the post you quoted on the second line, you will see exactly the syntax.
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam

youtube Extension for vBulletin 10 years 8 months ago #341709

test[youtube]-<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="www.youtube.com/v/sUbSdjhp_bI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="www.youtube.com/v/sUbSdjhp_bI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]got it
  • Page: