Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: I dont see my gamertag on the xbox live leaderboard

I dont see my gamertag on the xbox live leaderboard 10 years 4 months ago #350321

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
Okay so it looks like you're still not on the list, but I noticed that Funnydale IS (and he has NXE.) I think it stems from the fact that you are not using a gamerpic that is valid with xbox.com - notice how your signature has a big ol' ?. I think if you set your gamerpic to be something that's standard, you'll pop back on the list.I'll keep an eye on the plugin to see if he makes a change to allow for it, but right now we're running the latest version (and it does support avatars.)
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I dont see my gamertag on the xbox live leaderboard 10 years 4 months ago #350327

• broxy bear
  • Stage B - 3
i changed my pic back to a original 360 gamer-pic and i am back on the leader board . SORRY for any inconvenience i may have caused you Bobby. not that it matters for the next three weeks as my console is off to germany on a little holiday to repair its broken inners
200,000 gained @ 16:34 15th July 2010 achievement which took me over this milestone was THE BEST DEFENCE... Prison Break: The Conspiracy300,000 gained @ 17:22 13th May 2012 achievement which took me over this milestone was Freedom : homefront
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page: