Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: I dont see my gamertag on the xbox live leaderboard

I dont see my gamertag on the xbox live leaderboard 10 years 9 months ago #327148

Hi, im new, I was looking at the xbox live leaderboard and I dont see my gamertag up there, could someone help me figure this out?
[gamercard]disabledgamerJ[/gamercard]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I dont see my gamertag on the xbox live leaderboard 10 years 9 months ago #327186

never mind, i found my tag
[gamercard]disabledgamerJ[/gamercard]

I dont see my gamertag on the xbox live leaderboard 10 years 4 months ago #350129

• broxy bear
  • Stage B - 3
i seem to be taken off the leaderboard , did i do something wrong?
200,000 gained @ 16:34 15th July 2010 achievement which took me over this milestone was THE BEST DEFENCE... Prison Break: The Conspiracy300,000 gained @ 17:22 13th May 2012 achievement which took me over this milestone was Freedom : homefront

I dont see my gamertag on the xbox live leaderboard 10 years 4 months ago #350130

• LowVoltag3
broxy bear;350129 wrote:
i seem to be taken off the leaderboard , did i do something wrong?
Yea, I don't think there are enough numbers to hold your gamerscore....

I dont see my gamertag on the xbox live leaderboard 10 years 4 months ago #350131

• broxy bear
  • Stage B - 3
i should get blackwolf to re code the leaderboard to add another 0 to the number allowance i think it is the gamercard i am using as its the NXE one
200,000 gained @ 16:34 15th July 2010 achievement which took me over this milestone was THE BEST DEFENCE... Prison Break: The Conspiracy300,000 gained @ 17:22 13th May 2012 achievement which took me over this milestone was Freedom : homefront

I dont see my gamertag on the xbox live leaderboard 10 years 4 months ago #350136

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Disabledgamer_J;327148 wrote:
Hi, im new, I was looking at the xbox live leaderboard and I dont see my gamertag up there, could someone help me figure this out?
Welcome!

I dont see my gamertag on the xbox live leaderboard 10 years 4 months ago #350169

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
broxy bear;350131 wrote:
i should get blackwolf to re code the leaderboard to add another 0 to the number allowance i think it is the gamercard i am using as its the NXE one
I'll have to go check this week to see if there is an update to the plugin to accomidate NXE users. You didn't do anything wrong, I promise.
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam

I dont see my gamertag on the xbox live leaderboard 10 years 4 months ago #350195

• broxy bear
  • Stage B - 3
the only thing i changed was my gamercard , to the new NXE theme

I dont see my gamertag on the xbox live leaderboard 10 years 4 months ago #350198

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
I just installed a new version of the plugin, but it won't update the leaderboard for a few hours. So I'll check tomorrow to see if it's fixed.
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam

I dont see my gamertag on the xbox live leaderboard 10 years 4 months ago #350203

• broxy bear
  • Stage B - 3
cheers booby i did not want to make a fuss , i just thought it was strange why i was not on it anymore http://achievements.schrankmonster.de/Achievement.aspx?text=install%20leaderboard%20plug-in%20%20200pts
  • Page: