Forum

TOPIC: Can the hack requiring comments to leave rep please be done.

Can the hack requiring comments to leave rep please be done. 14 years 9 months ago #13257

As we've all learned from Adam Sandler's "Happy Gilmore"..sometimes it only takes 1 idiot heckler to make you mad.It's not about the amount...it's more the principle to me really. A lot or a little...just seeing it is annoying.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Can the hack requiring comments to leave rep please be done. 14 years 9 months ago #13334

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
AliasOfWestgate wrote:
As we've all learned from Adam Sandler's "Happy Gilmore"..sometimes it only takes 1 idiot heckler to make you mad.
But it's just the Internet. It shouldn't make you mad. :>The system has actually shown to work quite well, in the case of kirkg and arefx especially. The only thing that's wrong with it is some oversensitive people worried about one or two points that they lost because someone gave them negative rep for something that the poster didn't agree with.BTW, Arandar, somebody DID give me negative rep for my post in this thread. My response is "Oh well, them's the breaks."If I said something TRULY bad, such as my comments in the NASCAR thread, I'd get negative rep from multiple people, which I did. If it's just one or two idiots, the good rep far outweighs the bad rep.I've probably gotten more negative rep than anyone except kirkg and Zorn...But I've also gotten enough positive rep to more than make up for it. The system works, whether you like it or not.
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam

Can the hack requiring comments to leave rep please be done. 14 years 9 months ago #13706

Blackwolf wrote:
But it's just the Internet. It shouldn't make you mad. :>The system has actually shown to work quite well, in the case of kirkg and arefx especially. The only thing that's wrong with it is some oversensitive people worried about one or two points that they lost because someone gave them negative rep for something that the poster didn't agree with.BTW, Arandar, somebody DID give me negative rep for my post in this thread. My response is "Oh well, them's the breaks."If I said something TRULY bad, such as my comments in the NASCAR thread, I'd get negative rep from multiple people, which I did. If it's just one or two idiots, the good rep far outweighs the bad rep.I've probably gotten more negative rep than anyone except kirkg and Zorn...But I've also gotten enough positive rep to more than make up for it. The system works, whether you like it or not.
well, it's not like i'm gonna stalk and hurt someone over it ;Pand yes, it works I guess (slowly it seems)....but only when people actually use it.

Can the hack requiring comments to leave rep please be done. 9 years 11 months ago #369084

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
bump.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro