Forum

TOPIC: Can the hack requiring comments to leave rep please be done.

Can the hack requiring comments to leave rep please be done. 14 years 7 months ago #12720

Ziggler wrote:
Ya but that's as best as the system will EVER work... and it's better than having no system at all... I mean Apulo's good but he isn't god... as far as I know anyway...
No, Apulo's a God. I just don't think people here are using it the way it should be used.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Can the hack requiring comments to leave rep please be done. 14 years 7 months ago #12733

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
Well I think there needs to be some type of regulation on it or something. Someone or someones are obviously abusing the system. Notive how all of us have gotten bad rep for stupid things? How would you like it Blackwolf if I gave you a negative rep for letting us all know that negative rep is given at half strength? I'm sure you would think it wasn't deserved, well thats how we feel since thats the type of stuff we are getting bad rep for. Thats why I'm saying I would like to know if its the same person who gave it to me all 3 times, as well as it should be looked at if it was the same person for Alias and anyone else who got bad rep for stupid reasons. Then if it is I think that person should be banned for abusing the system and just trying to piss people off.

Can the hack requiring comments to leave rep please be done. 14 years 7 months ago #12756

• The Host
  • Level 9
Yeah I would like to officially register a complaint anyway.The one and only negative rating I have gotten was utterly ridiculous. :smt011I swear if I find out the condescending bitch who gave me negative feedback for a completely ridiculous reason.A curse on their head I say.:evil:Now don't get me wrong if I said something stupid or rude,fine give me negative feedback but not for me making a joke.That's just abusing the rating feature.Sorry rant over,I just needed to vent :smt013

Can the hack requiring comments to leave rep please be done. 14 years 7 months ago #12763

• zell58
  • Level 6
there are just stupid people in life, its just sad that some of these people find their way here...
[gamercard]Z3ll58[/gamercard]

Can the hack requiring comments to leave rep please be done. 14 years 7 months ago #12893

• Duality
  • Stage B - 1
Arandar wrote:
How would you like it Blackwolf if I gave you a negative rep for letting us all know that negative rep is given at half strength?
He's had just such kind of disapprovals. Remember, he's the most hated person around. Be it because you're jealous of his status as a mod, or his BIG MONEY, his quasi-fame, or his big penis.*He's said before that he doesn't really care because its only one point. The vast majority of people who use the rep feature will not abuse it. That's why, if you make good points, more people are likely to respond postively, negating any sort of negative responses accumulated due to abuse.*Note: I really have no idea the size of his penis.

Can the hack requiring comments to leave rep please be done. 14 years 7 months ago #12923

• DeadMan
  • Stage A - 1
zell58 wrote:
there are just stupid people in life, its just sad that some of these people find their way here...
Yep, except they are usually pretty easy to pick out. They put the exact same thing in their post as they do in their negative comment.
[Gamercard]Deadmanerz[/Gamercard] Origin and Battlelog: ColCake

Can the hack requiring comments to leave rep please be done. 14 years 7 months ago #13045

Is there any way to know how many points you affect people?Edit: Me fail English? That's unpossible. Seriously, that's the best sentence I could come up with. You know what I'm trying to ask.

Can the hack requiring comments to leave rep please be done. 14 years 7 months ago #13056

• DeadMan
  • Stage A - 1
I think the amount of points you effect someone is based off of your post count. Might be like every 50 posts is one point, but I am not sure.
[Gamercard]Deadmanerz[/Gamercard] Origin and Battlelog: ColCake

Can the hack requiring comments to leave rep please be done. 14 years 7 months ago #13165

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
DeadMan wrote:
I think the amount of points you effect someone is based off of your post count. Might be like every 50 posts is one point, but I am not sure.
Yes thats it. Its every 50 posts gives you one rep point to effect someone. Also every 50 rep points gives you 1 effect point as well. So 100 posts=2 effect points. And Duality I haven't given Blackwolf any bad rep at all. Infact the only rep I have given him was a positive one. I would be a hyprocrite if I complained about getting stupid negative reps and then gave them outmyself. Also unlike most people apparently, I don't have anything against Blackwolf at all. I just am sick of this basically abuse of the rating system. I don't think it is, or should be, there to just bitch about people because you don't like them. Bad rep should only be given if its an actual bad post, like spam or just completly ripping on someone unprovoked or unwarrented. How can you possibly say that liking your hometown football team deserves bad rep?

Can the hack requiring comments to leave rep please be done. 14 years 7 months ago #13230

• Duality
  • Stage B - 1
But don't you see? That's exactly how it does work. Or, at the very least, will when there are more people.Actual responses that deserve negative rep will be given negative rep by more than one person. A response that doesn't will get one or two points lost because of abuse.When a response that deserves positive rep, it will be given by more than one person. If someone is just abusing the system and giving positive rep to a friend, then that won't count as much.The greater the positive or negative response, the more that will be deserved.Example: You recieved negative rep for a response by one person. The Matrix, after making his Unban Me thread, recieved a lot of negative rep, because it was seen as deserving.