Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: What's your favorite board game?

What's your favorite board game? 15 years 3 months ago #10100

Monopoly and Battleship. Battleship was my favorite and still is, great game quick and easy
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What's your favorite board game? 15 years 3 months ago #10106

• Shady45
  • Level 10
Oh damn, I forgot Battleships, that game rulled.Another game I forgot was the Game of LIFE. That game was pretty sweet too.
[gamercard]shady45v2[/gamercard]

What's your favorite board game? 15 years 3 months ago #10246

• EmpyII
  • Level 8
Risk and later Axis and Allies...gotta love WWII :-)

What's your favorite board game? 15 years 3 months ago #10247

• Ziggler
  • Stage A - 2
Arandar wrote:
And speaking of Stratego I would love to play you. Heh since the 2's and 3's are the GOOD pieces, not the 7 and 8's. :razz: I had the best strategies though. Like I literally wrote a couple of them down on a piece of paper to use whenever I played. I hope I put them in with the game so if I ever played again I have them. That game was so much fun, to bad they didn't make a console version or something. Although I doubt they could since it would be kind of small since theres not really much they can do for it like the variations the console versions for Risk have with the classic board and a new board with lots more countries.
LoL... the spy was the lowest, then 2's and 3's ... 10 was the best I thought :\... that's how we used to play anyway. :smt017

What's your favorite board game? 15 years 3 months ago #10286

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
Heh way to not read the directions.:smt023 HAHA, just kidding with ya. :razz: The way it went(officially anyway) was that the Spy was the best AND worst piece on the board. He could kill anyone(except a bomb) BUT, ANYONE could kill him as well. If I strick first your piece dies, if you strick first my spy dies. Then it was 1 the Marshell up through 7 with lowest being better. Number 8 were the bomb defuser people who them and ONLY them could safely move onto a bomb square and get ride of the bomb. Then the Scout number 9 who is the worst piece in the game but had an advantage in being able to move as many squares as you want him to so long as hes not blocked. So if there was a clear path from one end of the board to the other end you could zip him across. That is horizontal and vertical of course since you can't move diagnol. Those are the official rules, if you change them around at all that is up to you of course. BTW, Battleship and Life are great games to. Although personally I prefer monopoly to Life. I was a master spinner though. And I have a nice Star Wars version of monopoly for my comp. :D

What's your favorite board game? 15 years 3 months ago #10299

My favorite board games are Monopoly (I have several versions [Simpsons, .com, Millenium and the NFL] I'm not a fanatic, four K-Bs closed in my area and I got them dirt cheap).I also like The Game of Life, Clue, Risk and Yathzee.
Defender of all consoles except CD-i.Wii Owner Since 04/25/07.Friend Code: 8872 5758 0015 9759Currently playing: SSX Blur (Wii), Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii), Mario Party 8 (Wii), Guitar Hero II (PS2)

What's your favorite board game? 15 years 3 months ago #10310

Monopoly, Risk, Stratego, Solar Quest
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

What's your favorite board game? 15 years 3 months ago #10325

• Reffy
  • Stage A - 1
I'm not really big on board games, but I still like a game of Stratego now and then. Ha Ha! I got your #1!!! OWNED!

What's your favorite board game? 15 years 3 months ago #10330

• DeadMan
  • Stage A - 1
ActuallyCandyland is the greatest boardgame ever, "Yous suckas got served"!
[Gamercard]Deadmanerz[/Gamercard] Origin and Battlelog: ColCake
  • Page: