Forum

TOPIC: Scientist Says Ireland Is Lost Island Of Atlantis

Scientist Says Ireland Is Lost Island Of Atlantis 15 years 1 month ago #9771

  • MusicFan
  • MusicFan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 1834
  • Karma: 382
Read Here In other Ireland news, Ireland native Colin Farrell will star as the Lucky Charms leprechaun in the film Magically Delicious, based of the Lucky Charms leprechaun autobiography of the same name. Farrell says, "It is a fucking dream of mine to be able to play the fucking Irish legend, the fucking Lucky fucking Charms leprechaun. I'm fucking estatic about this fucking once in a fucking lifetime opportunity." Irish native Shrek will also star in the film. Irish native Bono will make his directorial debut, which he decided to do after he read the script and thought it was "fucking beautiful".
Psychonauts - The Greatest Game EVER! - Coming April 19th, The National Holiday Known As "The Release Of The Excellent Game Psychonauts Day"
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Scientist Says Ireland Is Lost Island Of Atlantis 15 years 1 month ago #9774

  • arefx
  • arefx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 4951
  • Karma: 954
MusicFan wrote:
Read Here In other Ireland news, Ireland native Colin Farrell will star as the Lucky Charms leprechaun in the film Magically Delicious, based of the Lucky Charms leprechaun autobiography of the same name. Farrell says, "It is a fucking dream of mine to be able to play the fucking Irish legend, the fucking Lucky fucking Charms leprechaun. I'm fucking estatic about this fucking once in a fucking lifetime opportunity." Irish native Shrek will also star in the film. Irish native Bono will make his directorial debut, which he decided to do after he read the script and thought it was "fucking beautiful".
that was one of the funniest things I have read this whole summer :smt041
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Scientist Says Ireland Is Lost Island Of Atlantis 15 years 1 month ago #9795

  • Arandar
  • Arandar's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 5024
  • Karma: 1345
Was that a joke or is there really going to be a Lucky Charms movie? I hope they were kidding. Heh I'm sure someone is going to slap me or something now, hey its been a long day. Well not really but whatever. :razz: Anyway, I have heard people say before that South America, or at least parts of it, is the lost continent of Atlantis. I suppose this kind of makes sense though since the measurments are the same I guess. I just didn't really think there was anyone on Ireland 11,500 years ago. I thought it was more of a gradual thing of people moving outward, not that far back.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Scientist Says Ireland Is Lost Island Of Atlantis 15 years 1 month ago #9796

  • arefx
  • arefx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 4951
  • Karma: 954
Arandar wrote:
Was that a joke or is there really going to be a Lucky Charms movie? I hope they were kidding. Heh I'm sure someone is going to slap me or something now, hey its been a long day. Well not really but whatever. :razz: Anyway, I have heard people say before that South America, or at least parts of it, is the lost continent of Atlantis. I suppose this kind of makes sense though since the measurments are the same I guess. I just didn't really think there was anyone on Ireland 11,500 years ago. I thought it was more of a gradual thing of people moving outward, not that far back.
i didnt know there were humans 11,500 years ago.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Scientist Says Ireland Is Lost Island Of Atlantis 15 years 1 month ago #9798

If there was an Atlantis, it's probably one of the Azore islands.
Defender of all consoles except CD-i.Wii Owner Since 04/25/07.Friend Code: 8872 5758 0015 9759Currently playing: SSX Blur (Wii), Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii), Mario Party 8 (Wii), Guitar Hero II (PS2)
The administrator has disabled public write access.