Forum

TOPIC: Scratch Tickets!

Scratch Tickets! 15 years 1 month ago #9675

I saw 'em mentioned in another thread, and I was simply curious: What's the most you've ever won on one?Personally, I've only bought scratch tickets once. I bought 3 $2 tickets, and won $100 on one. Figured it would be best to quit while I was ahead, and haven't bought one since. :-)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Scratch Tickets! 15 years 1 month ago #9686

• Ziggler
  • Stage A - 2
$100 on a 1 dollar scratch ticket... It actually said that I won nothing but the guy put checked it with his machine w/e it is and it came out to be a hundred bucks !

Scratch Tickets! 15 years 1 month ago #9695

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
Heh I thought you were underage Ziggler? :razz: Anyway I won 10 bucks a few times.........on 5 dollar tickets. :smt022 Basically it was the day I turned 18 I bought a 5 dollar ticket I figured what the hell, and I won 10 bucks. I didn't even up turning it in until Halloween though and I bought another one and won 10 bucks, then I lost. So overall I broke even. Having read this though I'm a little pissed since you guys won a 100 bucks on 1 and 2 dollar scratch tickets, and I spent 5 bucks and only won 10! Winning a 100 bucks really would help me out right now though. I don't want to get any type of addiction, which is what my dad warned my off when I turned 18 and bought it, but I'm going to start buying some 1 and 2 dollar ones every so often once I get money so I can win some quick cash. Well hopefully anyway since I have to much money I owe my dad.

Scratch Tickets! 15 years 1 month ago #9711

• Ziggler
  • Stage A - 2
Arandar wrote:
Heh I thought you were underage Ziggler?
Who me? :XNah I get them a lot on my Bday/Xmas, just can't cash em in...

Scratch Tickets! 15 years 1 month ago #9758

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
I won a doller once
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro