Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Sites that used to be popular but aren't so much any more

Sites that used to be popular but aren't so much any more 15 years 3 months ago #10121

• Ziggler
  • Stage A - 2
I just went to the G4 forums, which I really don't visit anymore because they're just not cool.. and it says ALERT connection refused... either the forums are down or I'm banned? huh? Never been banned or even warned (I don't think) since August 2002... If so it was probably what I said to Assmoron who I can't stand :\
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sites that used to be popular but aren't so much any more 15 years 3 months ago #10125

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
I can't get on them now either. Maybe they took them down to do some updating or something? I say they should just delete all the inactive usernames. I mean if you haven't been here in 6 months or more then just get rid of the name. Like for the past 2-3 months there have been probably a dozen people who registered in April of 2003, or in alot of cases OCtober of 2002, that just all of a sudden showed up. Like they hadn't been posting in at least a year if not longer since they only had a few undred posts, and now they just show up out of the blue. I mean I don't care if they post or not, but it just seems weird. Do you post under the same name at G4 though Ziggler? I thought I saw you from there but I don't remember you being an August 2002 or earlier register? Heh I probably see you there like every day and just don't even really think of it. As for G4 theres alot of people there that people can't stand. You can;t even make groups there since what people band together to dislike one person, they then dislike each other over something else. Heh one big pile of "I hate your guts" and "Screw you". :razz:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page: