Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Sites that used to be popular but aren't so much any more

Sites that used to be popular but aren't so much any more 15 years 1 month ago #9584

www.iWon.com Increase you chance at winning money by clicking on links to ads. Yay. I'm sad to admint this was my homepage at one point.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sites that used to be popular but aren't so much any more 15 years 1 month ago #9596

• Shady45
  • Level 10
www.ytmnd.comThis site was huge a few months ago. Lots of people liked it. I made one too:http://vikessuck.ytmnd.com/
[gamercard]shady45v2[/gamercard]

Sites that used to be popular but aren't so much any more 15 years 1 month ago #9598

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
www.sex.comused to be huge a few years back.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

Sites that used to be popular but aren't so much any more 15 years 1 month ago #9605

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
Does www.g4tv.com count ???;P
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam

Sites that used to be popular but aren't so much any more 15 years 1 month ago #9607

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
Blackwolf wrote:
I'd have to say... yes.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

Sites that used to be popular but aren't so much any more 15 years 1 month ago #9609

• Ziggler
  • Stage A - 2
Blackwolf wrote:
So true, so true.

Sites that used to be popular but aren't so much any more 15 years 1 month ago #9618

• EmpyII
  • Level 8
Blackwolf wrote:
Hehe took the words outta my mouth :)

Sites that used to be popular but aren't so much any more 15 years 1 month ago #9619

• MusicFan
  • Stage A - 1
Blackwolf wrote:
Does www.g4tv.com count ??? ;P
That is a definite.
Psychonauts - The Greatest Game EVER! - Coming April 19th, The National Holiday Known As "The Release Of The Excellent Game Psychonauts Day"

Sites that used to be popular but aren't so much any more 15 years 1 month ago #9643

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
EvilWall wrote:
The Matrix;288931 wrote:

Sites that used to be popular but aren't so much any more 15 years 1 month ago #9692

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
Blackwolf wrote:
Does www.g4tv.com count ??? ;P
I'm going to have to go against popular opinion and say no. While those people personally don't like the site much anymore, since the merge theres more people then ever. Theres over a 110,000 members now, even much higher then right after the forums merging to one with combined members. For me I would have to say www.n64cc.com I used to post there many years ago, then the forums closed then they opened again and I was posting there again. Thats where I was posting before G4 so its basically the reason I'm a Feb 2003 registerant instead of an April 2002 registerant. The whole site it shut down now since the owners couldn't afford it/didn't care anymore, it was an N64 site afterall. Great site though which had tons of codes and strategys for the N64.
  • Page: