Forum

TOPIC: Feelin' lucky?

Feelin' lucky? 15 years 1 month ago #9567

• headbussa
  • Level 3
Luck is never a sure thing and some people don't really have it, but some people feel as if they're "naturally lucky" and the odds are always on their side. I'm talkin' bout people that constantly hit the jackpot and usually gets good cards when playing poker or blackjack. Do you believe that there is such thing as "lucky people" and if you do, do you consider yourself a "lucky person"?
"The Healthy Consumer" presents the new and improved....."Headbussa v2.0"Same chocolaty goodness......Only 6 grams of fat!!!Make the right choice and treat yourself to a bowl today!!!******The following was a paid advertisement*******
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Feelin' lucky? 15 years 1 month ago #9583

• BennyHill
  • Level 3
You described me and my buddies perfectly. I play the role of the unlucky one, and them, the lucky ones. We will sit at a blackjack table for a couple of hours, and I will get way up, and then lose like crazy. I will stop after a long losing streak and before I lose what I started with. My buddies on the other hand, win and win like all get out. They walk away with at least triple what they started with, while I am happy just to have some of what I started with. I always joke that it has nothing to do with luck, that they win because they are jewish, and money just gravitates to them. :)
Benny Hill is my hero!
The administrator has disabled public write access.