Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: The simple things.... have you ever...

The simple things.... have you ever... 15 years 1 month ago #9426

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
Have you ever had a time, when all of a sudden, you really appreciate what you have? Not liek when you see videos of poor people, or people in Iraq, but say, when you look out the window, and go "damn... I'm reall glad my life is what it is... it could be worse.." Thats what just happened here. All of a sudden the sun came out, and it happened. Like seriously, im sooo thankful im not a huge celbrity liek britney spears. I would kill myself, what a horrible way to live. Sure you have money, but absolutly no privacy. Think about it.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The simple things.... have you ever... 15 years 1 month ago #9431

well it isnt exactly like that but i do appreciate the smaller things in my life.
[gamercard]Stonecoldfreak1[/gamercard]

The simple things.... have you ever... 15 years 1 month ago #9432

• EmpyII
  • Level 8
Yeah, privacy is something people take for granted a lot. But still...with money you can buy privacy :)

The simple things.... have you ever... 15 years 1 month ago #9434

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
Its not just like that... like, you now, its like a moment of enlightenment kinda, I can't explain it.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

The simple things.... have you ever... 15 years 1 month ago #9466

• EmpyII
  • Level 8
hehe I know :) I had one of those a few weeks ago. I caught myself bitching about how I need to wait 15 minutes for my frozen pizza to get done. Then I realized that some people prolly wait 15 days just to eat a decent meal of rice and eggs. Kinda shut me up for a while.

The simple things.... have you ever... 15 years 1 month ago #9469

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
EmpyII wrote:
hehe I know :) I had one of those a few weeks ago. I caught myself bitching about how I need to wait 15 minutes for my frozen pizza to get done. Then I realized that some people prolly wait 15 days just to eat a decent meal of rice and eggs. Kinda shut me up for a while.
Yeah, but I sure do hate waiting for them to get done too, but it takes less time that ordering, and costs less. I also hate boiling water for the non-microwavable ramen noodles, even though it only takes about 5 minutes for hte water to be ready, then 3 to cook. :smt026
EvilWall wrote:
The Matrix;288931 wrote:

The simple things.... have you ever... 15 years 1 month ago #9620

• Reffy
  • Stage A - 1
Yea, when I dinged my car. I got SO mad. Then I said to myself "when a small ding on my car is the largest my worries, I've got it good."

The simple things.... have you ever... 15 years 1 month ago #9629

• Ziggler
  • Stage A - 2
Ya I actually think about this a lot... I mean think about it... right now you're at home, it's warm, you're sitting at the computer... in a nice chair, with the drink or snack of your choice only steps away... sure it's nothing spectacular to us but imagine some 12 year old kid in Africa, his parents died of AIDS (which happens quite frequently) and he's living alone in something generously described as a shanty, fighting to find his next meal or water to drink...Not to make a long speech or anything, but that's how I feel... : / When i'm older and can afford to do so I'm definately going to be involved in helping people like that...

The simple things.... have you ever... 15 years 1 month ago #9633

I try to appreciate everything in life. I have been through a lot so far in my life but I know that I got a family that is here for me.
"I know I\'m stupid so I must be smarter than you." by RehabMySpaceCherryTap

The simple things.... have you ever... 15 years 1 month ago #9647

During my vacation on White Head Island, New Brunswick, I really started to appreciate my life, and I should, because I have a lot of things to be thankful for. That is why I like 311 a lot. Listening to them gave me a more positive outlook on life.
  • Page: